Shipping & Transportation Services-Shipping to and from Semenanjung, Sabah & Sarawak

Car Shops and Services

Shipping & Transportation Services-Shipping to and from Semenanjung, Sabah & Sarawak

azhartestad

Known Member
May 6, 2005
We provide the following services:

Delivery of personal effects, cars, motorcycles and other belongings
to Semenanjung Malaysia, Sabah and Sarawak, as well as International destinations.

Delivery done “door-to-door”.

Delivery done by using 20’ ft or 40’ ft containers or RORO for vehicles to and from Sabah & Sarawak.

No limit to amount of goods to be sent.

Company is registered with Ministry of Finance and has Bumiputra status for handling government servants transfers.

Our own offices throughout Sabah to arrange your logistic requirements.

Should you be interested or have any further questions, please contact our representative as per below:

MDM SHIPPING AGENCY SDN. BHD.
NO. 9, JALAN UTARID U5/24 (PS)
SECTION U5, PANASURIA
MAH SING INDUSTRIAL PARK
40150 SHAH ALAM
SELANGOR DARUL EHSAN
TEL +6 03 7845 1423
FAX: +6 03 7845 1423
Email: [email protected]

Sales & Marketing - Azhar (+6 012 - 3939 619)

Attachments

azhartestad

Known Member
May 6, 2005
Re: Shipping & Transportation Services-Shipping to and from Semenanjung, Sabah & Sara

Greetings fellow Zerotohundred members...

Please contact us if you have any vehicles to be transported from Semenanjung to Sabah and Sarawak or vice versa...

Documents needed for shipping:
1) Photocopy of Owners I/C.
2) Photocopy of Insurance Cover Note
3) Original Vehicle Grant/Registration Card
4) Release Letter from Bank (if car still under loan)

Just some info for sending car by using sea-freight:
1) Containerized shipment - safest mode of transport, container are sealed at warehouse, meaning no other people able to access the car. Will only be unlocked upon arrival at destination. You can even share the cost with people or include other items (furniture, motorcycle, boxes, etc) in the container as well.

2) RORO - Car will be driven onto the ship. Very similar like ferry. The selling point would be the pricing is much lower than containerized shipment.

Looking forward to hearing from you guys...

andrewlim_2020

Mar 25, 2010
Melaka
Re: Shipping & Transportation Services-Shipping to and from Semenanjung, Sabah & Sara

Please quote me price for shipping 5 cars from port Klang to Kota Kinabalu and the time needed. I need the cars to be there in November 2011. Thanks

mark_andrews

Known Member
May 4, 2011
Kuala Lumpur

Please quote me price for shipping 5 cars from port Klang to Kota Kinabalu and the time needed. I need the cars to be there in November 2011. Thanks

Hi, you can get several quotes for free direct from top international shipping companies, you may want to compare the services and prices first before deciding on signing-up to any company. Also, review the insurance coverage they offer for your precious cargo. Hope this helps! :rolleyes:

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Motor Trend magazine reported a spokesperson from Subaru in America confirmed that the next generation WRX will return to the 2.0-liter turbocharged boxer engine.

Subaru would be turbocharging the FA20 unit found in the Subaru BRZ with a targeted output of 270bhp.

The FA20 engine, which in naturally aspirated form produces...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience