Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Limbang

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ExtremeEvo9

Known Member
Jul 15, 2005
Malaysia
see lo, dunno can or not le. wanna teman gf on weekends night le..lolz....where is tian lee ah?? never been there too....lolz.. sidewalk is a nice place to go too..with lots of carpark..hehehehe

3000GT

Nov 12, 2004
Kuching
True that. But never been to sidewalk, noisy or not? Teman gf ah? Can bring her over also lei. Tian Lee is the coffee shop behind the cat statue at padungan. Just directly opposite Prudential building. I think there used to be SCR, or Home Cook cafe. Can go TT there then get on with your weekend clubbing agenda at padungan bah hehe.

evo3

1,500 RPM
Jul 2, 2004
Visit site
friday nite lo..... sidewalk also can.... tian lee too near kuching fest...might be alot of car dere.. :)

3000gt: must bring ur gto go ohhh....

den we take photos and show it to those at zth bintulu ..... hehehe

3000GT

Nov 12, 2004
Kuching
friday night also weekend night wor. Saturday night more convenient la hehe. Oh yeah, forgot about kch fest. Sidewalk ok also.

Nothing special about my car la, want to see also see the only foci in kch, tuned e9, all the evos, etc. etc. Who else would be attending ah?

ExtremeEvo9

Known Member
Jul 15, 2005
Malaysia
guys,
i cant confirmed with u guys first as gotta ask my gf first, promised to teman her on weekends as weekdays mostly i'm out with frens for tea or anywhere else..lolz
mine not tuned la...ori....hahahhahah...really ori.... :)

evo3

1,500 RPM
Jul 2, 2004
Visit site
i bring my underage gf... can or not?

evo3

1,500 RPM
Jul 2, 2004
Visit site
Rollakid: baby gal lo :).... she is my new boss/queen/CEO/CTO.... hehehe... u can say that she the most influncial person at home.... :)

EE9: i see.... like that we make it on weekday lo... better lo...all guys out... i wan to see E9, GTO....neber sit in these cars before thou... :) all monster while my car ehhh...just say way underpower lo... :)

ExtremeEvo9

Known Member
Jul 15, 2005
Malaysia
evo3,
my car had been sleeping at home for 1 month plus lo. nowadays a lot of police roaming around. my tinted and my exhaust, kept on kacauing me...somemore my bonnet black color....been caught few times liao, even the letter come to my house already. but luckily i renewed my roadtax already..hahahaha...so din care so much lo..hahahhaha...lazy to take off my tinted . every week just start it once and then stop nia...lolz...collecting whole layer of dust already... haha

evo3

1,500 RPM
Jul 2, 2004
Visit site
hehehe.... police ah...last time for me, normal routine.... :)

big exhaust, black bonet and tinted...hehehe eng eng kenak stop and chia lim kopi....

now sometime kenak stop cos the police ask me what car is this? i wonder do they know how to read or not... got the Ford badge in front... :)

b00n

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
KL
they're only admiring...........kekekeke....

I thought police in kch doesn't really stop these luxurious machines one??
when did they become so efficient?

3000GT

Nov 12, 2004
Kuching
E3, hehehe.. Must bring the little princess with her baby recaro. ^___^ So cute!

Haduh, you just have your car less than 1 year right? Not yet really start mod bah. Give it time, and soon it will tapao my car for breakfast just like your ex car would have hehe.

EE9, sayang le, leave at home collect dust. I do you a favour la, I help you drive lor, I won't mind treating the police Coffee Bean everytime I drive out. Evo IX lei~~!

rollakid

4,000 RPM
Nov 9, 2004
Kuching Sarawak
Visit site
b00n said:
they're only admiring...........kekekeke....

I thought police in kch doesn't really stop these luxurious machines one??
when did they become so efficient?
never stop luxury car ar? like that i wan find an old merc c-class and strip it out to drive around town like a DTM machine lor..

b00n

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
KL
dunno lar.....never really met a block in kch all my life.........
kekekeke....
i mean ni the 90s lar......
left kch in 98 so how it changes in the police force..no idea.......
never met block during CNY too.......mayb always raining lar during that time

ExtremeEvo9

Known Member
Jul 15, 2005
Malaysia
3000GT,
hahahhaa...just wanna keep my under carriage and the whole car as clean as possible.tat is why i seldom drive, still as new as the first day i had my car :) But then hoh, gto still faster than evo le..twin turbo wo... gto ada 4wd ka?

Boon,
When come back? hehehehe... me long time no play mah jong liao, nowadays siaw fishing already. haha. Fishing shiok man...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

All Senpais,

Which is the way to go for my selections of cars, B8 Passat 380TSI (new) or F32 428i coupe (2nd hand) having priced very similar at RM 158k?

I am rather torn in between 2 due to the fact that I love the DSG experience on the Pasat while wide track rear wheel drive machine is highly desirable as well. Additionally, the N20 engine on the beemer seems to have some issues with oil drip head gasket and timing chain guide which are rather a concern to me.

Hence, I appreciate all...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience