Santa's Mischievious Santarina Helper ~ Calista Leah Liew

JohnKokWithAdSLR

Known Member
Feb 24, 2011
Kuala Lumpur

If you have an interest in the full series of this work, please visit my official published work here

All night shots were taken using a 42 cm beauty dish =) A very interesting device indeed

I realize that in these shoots where its pitch black or with a brighter background than foreground I have problem focusing so have to switch to manual focus

The only solution I can think of is to have a modelling light in these sessions to help the AF mech, what do you think guys ?

I would really appreciate it if you can let your thoughts be known to me in this thread after you have seen my work =)

p/s : If you are into videography, please do drop me a pm, we are interested to assemble a production team

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear sifus,
any idea if i could DIY a timer for the air-cond fan to spin after i turn off the engine?
my idea was to cool down the engine/engine bay with just only the air-cond fan... means like after u turn off ur engine, of course la the engine compartment will be hot, so if there's such thing as a timer to make ur fan to spin and blow air into ur engine compartment to cool down ur system? :)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience