Sanction events in Malaysia

sabelt

500 RPM
Dec 7, 2003
Petaling Jaya
Visit site
Ok. Lets not talk about drifting, rally and drag racing here. Im aware that at the moment theres only two racing circuit here in malaysia. Sepang and Pasir Gudang.

Just wondering if theres any other another circuit racing event in Malaysia besides MSS, JPM Integra Cup and MME? I would think that to participate in MSS and JPM Integra Cup would be too costly not all of us could afford it. Merdeka Race is totally out of the question as this event would only be held once a year. What happened to proton track carnival and other low cost budget close action racing battle? Our motorsport event are quite dead here. :sad_smile:

Last edited:

fauziot

Apr 15, 2006
Malaysia Race Series1

Johor Circuit willl hold the event on 16th an 17th Sept. Races are for Proton Saga and Wira 1.5cc, Proton 1.6cc, Proton 1.8cc,Super Saloon 1.6cc respectively. visit their website for more info www.johorcircuit.com.my c u there!

spyderslr

1,500 RPM
Mar 1, 2004
there's a Classic Car race that runs parallel to the MSS.......so far i think tats the one of the lower budget track events i can think of lor........at least to get a car for the event is not tat expensive to start with......hehe....

TODA

Known Member
May 20, 2005
downtheroad
classic car = mini cooper?

Crash

1,500 RPM
Dec 2, 2003
Kay-El
vernonchan.com
fauziot said:
Johor Circuit willl hold the event on 16th an 17th Sept. Races are for Proton Saga and Wira 1.5cc, Proton 1.6cc, Proton 1.8cc,Super Saloon 1.6cc respectively. visit their website for more info www.johorcircuit.com.my c u there!
I think the johorcircuit is doing a fab job. We do need some grassroots level circuit racing events. Currently there's none for novices. MSS is too heavy on the wallet.

sabelt

500 RPM
Dec 7, 2003
Petaling Jaya
Visit site
GT3 said:
Sabelt,

Just wondering.. how much is 'reasonable' or 'affortable'?
Similar like CCT every saturday night special in BT3. Missed the scene so much.

MitonCT26

1,000 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
Seremban
hehe those "race what you bring no holds barred" for rm 80 every first saturday eh? that wan is to lepas gian after a month of work pressure leh taiko...hehehe..

but those Sat nite fevers are not championships and not even AAM sanctioned. if betul betul want to have grassroot level, i'm afraid it seems like MSS or Johor Race Series is the only way to go bro.

sabelt

500 RPM
Dec 7, 2003
Petaling Jaya
Visit site
MitonCT26 said:
hehe those "race what you bring no holds barred" for rm 80 every first saturday eh? that wan is to lepas gian after a month of work pressure leh taiko...hehehe..

but those Sat nite fevers are not championships and not even AAM sanctioned. if betul betul want to have grassroot level, i'm afraid it seems like MSS or Johor Race Series is the only way to go bro.
Bro, your nick last supposed to be MitonMMC rite? 4-5 years back maybe. If you are, remember Alan putra?

Crash

1,500 RPM
Dec 2, 2003
Kay-El
vernonchan.com
MitonCT26 said:

Oh yeah! CCTs were fab. Wished Sepang had them :(

Crash

1,500 RPM
Dec 2, 2003
Kay-El
vernonchan.com
MitonCT26 said:

Oh yeah! CCTs were fab. Wished Sepang had them :(

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

bros,

i have the amway silicone glaze in hand and also a electric rotary buffer..

how many i make full use of these??

i'm still a newb in these although i went through the forum on polishing, waxing etc. and i got confused. some said, do not do it in circular motion..but the instruction on the silicone glaze bottle says do it in a circular motion..

so why use a rotary buffer??...
and what category does amway's silicone glaze falls in?? polish?? wax??? ...
and i've seen those they do in...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience