Engine and Performance

SAMCO Sport silicon radiator hoses for sale

MaNofWaR

500 RPM
Nov 22, 2003
On the AiR
Visit site
hi all

i have few sets of samco silicon radiator hoses specially made for 4g93 engines (SGTi/R3/GSR)
hoses are the standard 3 layered silicon blue with SAMCO Sport wordings
items are all brand new. sorry got no pic at the moment.
price RM430nett (set consists of upper short & lower long radiator hoses)

for serious enthusiasts only. kindly call/sms me KuMan 0172692799. items avail for pick up within KL area.

Thank you:shades_smile:

Last edited:

MaNofWaR

500 RPM
Nov 22, 2003
On the AiR
Visit site
der axl mikaelz....
its the radiator hose as per the ones u have in the car. shorter ones for the upper part & longer ones for the lower part. this is the silicon blue SAMCO Sport hoses...therefore it could withstand tremendous pressure. my digital cam is being repaired...pixs will be avail in 1-2 days

thank you for ur interest

malique

Known Member
Jun 20, 2005
ampang
heheheh, bought from him already, now my engine bay looks more 'garang' eventhough mine is stock standard .....hahahah. actually been looking for quite sometimes but cannot find those for 4g93p....now got stock just grab it ler

lai lai lai....murah murah

DjRevo`

Known Member
May 8, 2005
Ipoh Mali
blardee good item and a reasonable price... really wanting to buy this but really out of budget this time around... FREE BUMP for u bro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Wiper blades are like squeegees. The arms of the wiper drag a thin rubber strip across the windshield to clear away the water.

When the blade is new, the rubber is clean and has no nicks or cracks. It wipes the water away without leaving streaks. When the wiper blades age, nicks or cracks form, road grime builds up on the edge and it doesn't make as tight a seal against the window, so it leaves streaks. Sometimes you can get a little extra life out of your wiper blade by wiping the edge...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience