safc 5 button

phaipercross

Nov 19, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
hi..im just using safc 5 button and still new with this thing..my spec is,turbo td04,injector 1g,ecu standart without upgrade it..what i want to know is,if i dont want the boost cut,what should i do?by tuning the safc into -ve,boost cut will no longer?i like to up my boost to 1.4 without upgrade the ecu..and now the regulator is set to 40 psi,and my idle is damn bad (farting ol the time).Tq

FortisCuore

Nov 20, 2007
hey man.I've been in the same boat with you over the past couple weeks. Finally out.

What size is 1g injector?

Yes if u want to get away from boost cut u have to set -ve.

My story:
I am using TD04 turbo,295cc injects [starlet] and have set my regulator at 39psi.

My start up use to be terrible when the pressure was set to 43psi. I would recommend u take off the negative of the battery and reset the computer,my car ran rich the first time i dropped in those injectors and it cleared up itself after bout 70km of driving. So I have a feeling the computer was relearning when I jus started using the injectors.

I just finished a road tune,on 15psi easy :). Good luck

phaipercross

Nov 19, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
the 1g injector is about 310cc..that so damn big..thnx bro,after set my regulator into 36psi and put all the button into -ve,i can boost to 1.5bar..my idle still bad,but after a few minutes,its getting better

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Can(Twin Power Intake System - E68)
fix on carburator engine. and does it work effectifly on caburator engine. eg.4g15p
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience