S.o.s.

weikee

500 RPM
Jul 16, 2006
yeah... nice to heard that.. guess will only be able to check it by wed afternoon..

Bye Bye Las Vegas...

vk9

Known Member
Jun 12, 2005
Sabah
i got a problems...

yesterday, go and fix front tyre (kena nails) and the guy put the air pressure to 35psi..... the car bump like hell....

today... ask them to change to 30psi... not so bumpy.... but feel strange why my car bump...

i try to push my left front side of the car... it is so hard and dont go down... right side still go down a bit.... is this the sign the abs gone?

any recommendation for a good abs? my car is fitted with Eibach prokit all around...

Please advise, thanks.

Lawcc

Known Member
Jul 15, 2005
Damansara
hi wee kei

Went to your mechanic shop on Tuesday afternoon. He was busy fixing the wiring inside the car.

Told him my intention to swap the injectors, he dare not to touch your parts without having your instruction.

weikee

500 RPM
Jul 16, 2006
yes, told them so.. I'll still need to sort out some minor things before decide what to do with the engine. let you know latest by next week.

weikee

500 RPM
Jul 16, 2006
Update,

Got my car couple a days already..

- Total conversion cost.. well... lots of money :(

- Power, yes tremendous improvement.. its like driving difference car.. the engine are rev happy.. i hit rev cut most of the time.

- G.box got a bit of jerk when doing down shift, changed the gear oil to original nissan D-Matic , think will need to change couple of time more to make sure its 100% D-Matic oil. Now the jerk soften already.. hope will be gone after 100% D-Matic inside.

- valve control Absorber good... harden the absorber when i switch to Sport mode. else leave it as Auto... the absorber got one ECU to control.

- vLSD, so far very good, you will know the difference when you drive a vLSD and without vLSD.. conner are lots better. But still can't go hard cause i am still using 15" and some lousy tires.

- I Fix the Apexi Auto-Time in. (from my previous car), the main reason putting in its to read the A/F ration and battery voltage. Took me 3 hours to fix it.. dam..

- Wing mirror from chop shop not working... sometime can flip, sometime can't.. sigh.

- Now using 2 key, starting, and one open door.. the ignition key from the 1/2 cut are totally difference from the A32 we have.. its have slightly difference shape.

Things need to be done now
- Reg the engine,
- Fix the industry vacuum meter, very tiny one.. (use on my previous car)
- Find some cash buy Pioneer 6950
- replace my wing mirror
- install RSM, to remove speed cut.
- Retrofit the Malaysia meter into the Japan VDO (only 180km/h)

weikee

500 RPM
Jul 16, 2006
btw, anyone have problem with the original Clarion player?

My always go to this ACCS... don't know why.. every time you touch a button, it will go into ACCS.. can't go anywhere.. only can put in CD and let it play.. can't do anything.... not even move the volume, if i touch any button it will go ACCS

vk9

Known Member
Jun 12, 2005
Sabah
lousy clarion player.... mine working ok, main irritation is keep rejection CD (even the original CD).. :confused_smile:

get so fed up and dig it out... now happy with my Alpine cda9855. :regular_smile:

weikee

500 RPM
Jul 16, 2006
burn big hole now.. cant change player anytime soon... sigh.

vk9

Known Member
Jun 12, 2005
Sabah
weikee

pioneer 6950 is one din, right?

so, the remaining space to put ur gauges??

weikee

500 RPM
Jul 16, 2006
yes single din. got few option i can go

01) Since i got the 1/2 cut the wood trim drawer are ok, i will try fit it in.
02) get the X-trail 1 Din drawer (without the cover), and fit it.. it should work, couple of my skyline friend fit this when they convert to single din.
03) Ask accessories shop make a front face plate.. so i can mount my meter loh

But all this got to wait till i have enough budget to buy the player. That will be minimal 2 months wait.

vk9

Known Member
Jun 12, 2005
Sabah
where to get the xtrail 1 din drawer? how much?

thanks.,

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Here are some shots from Ahdal, a prominent Arabian photographer who've made visits to Malaysia last year for some local delicacies. His latest project, a tuned 997 Turbo shot at the majestic Mount Hafeet in UAE.

hello all from arab world..
last time i post here before 9 months

today i wanna show u something interested

total time in these shots about 22 hours

here you are some

hope you like...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience