S-afc 2

atan711

Apr 4, 2005
Hi all sifu's,,
Pls let me know where to get this thing and place that offer good dyno...Bcoz there so many place in sunway sell this thing.actually i from penang, so i not familiar in that sunway area.. i also noticed that in this forum got few shops that all of u mentioned like n1 racing, ksp etc but there -ve and also +ve comment made by u all referring to that particular shop.. so which shop that i must go??? pls help.... :(

atan711

Apr 4, 2005
MaNofWaR,
tq 4d reply, btw where is this LINKS located?? how much they charge us 4d dyno???

huakenny,
waaa...like dat wan,, if not doing the dyno, how we need to set our s-afc?? is it dyno will make our engine kong fast?? :(

stroker_kit

Known Member
Jan 7, 2004
hahaha..where did u get the story that say dyno makes ur engine kong fast one?!?!? dyno is is just to determine ur air fuel ratio, HP and torque only...from those data, u can tune ur car to get best result...
the one that makes ur engine pecah is an inexperienced tuner laa..tuned above limit,push too far....not the dyno machine's fault...

trex92

500 RPM
Aug 10, 2004
KL
Visit site
Originally posted by stroker_kit@Apr 14 2005, 16:32
hahaha..where did u get the story that say dyno makes ur engine kong fast one?!?!? dyno is is just to determine ur air fuel ratio, HP and torque only...from those data, u can tune ur car to get best result...
the one that makes ur engine pecah is an inexperienced tuner laa..tuned above limit,push too far....not the dyno machine's fault...
[snapback]897287[/snapback]​
hmmmm... but when they dyno time, they rev ur engine really really high wan close to before ECU cut off. So not recommended for older cars or really new ones :D i just a 2nd hand SAFC2 too, but sakit hati wanna sent to dyno, so just trial and error with conservative settings... :D

szekeiemme

3,000 RPM
Feb 14, 2004
Visit site
hahhaa.. we drive ourself also rev like mad la.. ehhee.. i go for links..
if u haven install dat safc.. n u wan to install n dyno there.. they charge 280.. paid at KSP.. erm.. u can try other place like GT auto..

stroker_kit

Known Member
Jan 7, 2004
hi revs??? even i rev my car higher... b4 i dyno my safc2, i always rev sampai 8.5K punya...after done some tuning at speedwork, all i need to rev is lower to get the peak hp...around 7.5K... actually, u dont need to rev very high to achieve peak power one, only inexperience tuner do that...

trex92

500 RPM
Aug 10, 2004
KL
Visit site
:lol: i dun rev my engine high very often... just once in a blue moon... some more my car is noy 8 yrs old liao, kinda scared if rev high something might give... i thought some places in sunway offer RM150 for dyno, dunno if true...

trex92

500 RPM
Aug 10, 2004
KL
Visit site
guys, i am kinda curious to know. What is the highest fueling setting for ur SAFC2? Currently mine, the highest i only go is 10%. Glad to say to far the fuel consumption for my car is still okay with this setting.

reubenlee

Known Member
Nov 27, 2003
i'm selling for rm1180..limited edition and brand new...
setting and installation only cost rm50

atan711

Apr 4, 2005
reubenlee,
what u mean by rm 50 for setting and installation?? is it dyno tuning???

all sifu,
why all of u never recommend n1 racing?? is it that place so bad in tuning?? bcoz what i know they offer rm 180.00 for dyno tuning.. not so expensive compared to others.. <_<

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
wat i mean is they REV up to veli high rpm n hang it there to measure d car performance......some cars can dyno...some cars better not....most subarus are not suitable for dyno......engine not kong fast la....juz not so good.....will hurt internal parts of engine....tat y most subaru (i knew) dun hv afc...hehe...corect me if im wrong

szekeiemme

3,000 RPM
Feb 14, 2004
Visit site
Originally posted by huakenny@Apr 15 2005, 15:26
wat i mean is they REV up to veli high rpm n hang it there to measure d car performance......some cars can dyno...some cars better not....most subarus are not suitable for dyno......engine not kong fast la....juz not so good.....will hurt internal parts of engine....tat y most subaru (i knew) dun hv afc...hehe...corect me if im wrong
[snapback]900475[/snapback]​

yameh? mine is they rev until 6500 den terus neutral.. nvr hang there wo..

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Once Upon a Time Petaling Street was awesome !!

now it is more like Bangla street than Petaling Street, still got weirdos want to defend the place and say natural heritage instead it is now being conquered by Bangla?

opinions?

Petaling Street no longer seems to represent Malaysian culture and its people - Community | The Star...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience