RX7 wheels, calipers and discs

Jul 9, 2006
Last night someone went to the workshop and removed 4 wheels 17" of a Mazda RX7 RSR, they also took the time to remove the calipers and disc's. (RZ sizes)
So not the usual pikey scum just nicking to weigh-in at the scrappys.
Someone has either got a car in need of or someone has had them nicked to order, but it means that someone is aware of RX7's and who we are.

Attached a couple of pictures to hand around, taken a couple of years ago from home.

Im asking anyone into there Jap metal to let other forums know and if they are offered any of these rims please let us know, the RSR was 500 only worldwide and as far as Im aware there are only 2-3 in the UK, so these are very rare and should be easily spotted.

We are near Reading Berkshire, so please any club or Jap meets in the area keep an eye out.

If these are returned anonymously then no more will be said, but if caught, they will be prosecuted, their full details and photos of the car and person will be put on every forum that is willing, and 8-10 of the web sites I own, I will have posters made and distributed to car shows, garages, forums warning people that if you are seen with normal decent people they will know you are a thief and I will let everyone know that you are scum. If you are caught these posters will appear around where you live, I will even pay to have these published in your local paper.

A reward will be offered to anyone that has correct information that leads to the recovery of.

I can be contacted on 07973 111555
http://www.rotarycommunity.com/tm.aspx?m=744

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Wishing all our Tufoil supporters and fans a Happy and Prosperous New Year. For those who are travelling, we would like to wish them a silky smooth and enjoyable journey, high revs O.K. but traffic rules rule and it's important to make peace on the road. Happy Motoring.

Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience