Rotary engine, What ECU ?

SiGNAL

500 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
Ya Mum's House
Visit site
I think the e-manage is depending on what car mods you have and/or you have a good base map in ur stock ecu. Then the emanage can fine tune the base map and achieve good results. And you wouldn't scare screwing ur map points cos u have the stock ecu for reference. That's one good thing bout it.

It all depends on mods and suitability I guess. But IMHO, emanage is overpriced. If the support(logging etc etc) all given, then it's a good investment. otherwise, would rather get PowerFC. my 2 cents

gti88

1,500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
emanage is a no no. Be it rotary or NORMAL and ordinary piston cars.

Ah Pang

Known Member
May 27, 2004
Originally posted by SiGNAL@Oct 24 2004, 03:47
I think the e-manage is depending on what car mods you have and/or you have a good base map in ur stock ecu. Then the emanage can fine tune the base map and achieve good results. And you wouldn't scare screwing ur map points cos u have the stock ecu for reference. That's one good thing bout it.

It all depends on mods and suitability I guess. But IMHO, emanage is overpriced. If the support(logging etc etc) all given, then it's a good investment. otherwise, would rather get PowerFC. my 2 cents
u've got a point bro...i mean i've been dissing e-manage from the time it came out till now...i did like an extensive research on it.well,on paper,it really IS better than an S-AFC 2.it's got more tuning ability ie anti-stall,large injector controller,16x16 resolution(stand alones 20x20 mostly) etc....not to mention it is a vtec controller for NA....so it is not all that bad...for minor mods..it is better than loads of other mods...cheers!

Muz

Known Member
Oct 25, 2004
Motec is good if you can afford it :) But I would recomend Microtech, I have been using it and have been very happy with it. Had mine installed at RPM2 by Syah as he has done a number of rotary engine installation and tuning.

Muz

Known Member
Oct 25, 2004
opppssss..... :) never said anything bad bout mellinium :) just telling where I did my car... heheh :)

Ah Pang

Known Member
May 27, 2004
muz, what happened to your FD when the aussies came down?how come didnt dyno...i was there.... :(

Muz

Known Member
Oct 25, 2004
It was dyno tune...the last one... since they got to change the dyno setup to rear drive. It was almost seven by the time it was over :( which one were u... so many ppl thr tht day...whn for dinner after tht with the aussie, shah, joshua and a few others.

Erix7

Known Member
Oct 11, 2004
Visit site
MUz...
lately got any special events on FD or RE ma???
i m dying of boredom..
and seldom can see any FD on road now a days..

RERider

Aug 7, 2004
Putrajaya
We have TT/YamCha tonite. PM me ur contact no. I'll contact u later.
RERider ;)

kimloong_8

Known Member
Mar 13, 2009
Hello I have use Microtech LT10-s stand alone ECU for RX-8, any people want can PM me.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hye all,i hope someone can explain this.

im using satria and yesterday i change my brake pad by myself(D.I.Y),
after all complete,i test the car to do the bedding-in.(rataan lapisan :D )
i drive and brake for maybe 2 kilometres la..not braking so hard...then i come back home and thought everything is ok..BUT..when i touch my break disc,it is hot as hell,even my rims is hot!! :o only the front wheels,both of them..the rear wheels is ok..and there a smell..like something burning..i think...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience