Rotary Engines Unit

phat7

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
All owners of rotary powered cars are welcome. We are a bunch of enthusiast that not only love talking bout cars but instead have in depth technical knowledge on the rotary engine. We would love to share information and even parts with members. we also have workshop days where we encourage members to do their own engine oil/diff oil/tranny oil/coolant etc with the help of technically inclined personnel. This will give you pride of ownership.

maather1

May 11, 2005
K L
Phat7 Sure or not?

Wah... lotali injin ah? Sure or not? B)
Do la events like how to tune, how to wax, how to polish, or hor to
determine problems much better ma.

Savanna 12A

Known Member
Dec 18, 2004
KUL
Visit site
maather1 said:
Wah... lotali injin ah? Sure or not? B)
Do la events like how to tune, how to wax, how to polish, or hor to
determine problems much better ma.
Wey, don't start fire la ... I know not many reputable rotary mechanics around and I believe this is a good kick-start to understand more bout yr rotary from the owners' experience.

phat7 - I support you mate!!!

SK

wadi

Known Member
Nov 18, 2003
wangsa maju
www.cardomain.com
hi phat7,

where can i find halfcut rotary NA, ie 13b na or 12A?
Tq

phat7 said:
All owners of rotary powered cars are welcome. We are a bunch of enthusiast that not only love talking bout cars but instead have in depth technical knowledge on the rotary engine. We would love to share information and even parts with members. we also have workshop days where we encourage members to do their own engine oil/diff oil/tranny oil/coolant etc with the help of technically inclined personnel. This will give you pride of ownership.

CHB

Known Member
Mar 5, 2004
Kuching,Sarawak
Visit site
Wadi, i thought u have 1 FC halfcut already? u should know where to buy it right?
13B NA only available on convertible FC3S. i never seen any 13B NA in halfcut shops here insteat of Series 4 and 5.
u can found many 12A engines with gearbox from those SA22C owner that convert their engine to 13B Turbo.

Last edited:

wadi

Known Member
Nov 18, 2003
wangsa maju
www.cardomain.com
CHB,
yes , now i have 13bt S5 h/cut................this is for my 808.

now my friend want to convert his Toyota GL with Rotary NA engine
they impressive with 13b NA in the ron lim car .
participate in the Malaysian Super
Series 2005 under supercar category challange with GT3 and nissan ultima.

rotary rock ma