Rose Chin

SentraVIP

Known Member
Jul 11, 2006
Does anybody notice that Rose Chin is cockeyed? I think it's her right eyeball if I'm not mistaken.

SentraVIP

Known Member
Jul 11, 2006
Why i notice is that during the last KLiMs, my fren is standing beside me taking Rose's pix. Her face is facing my friend which is about 2m left of me. Then I notice her right eye is looking at me while the left is looking straight on!

Redline_club

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2005
www.redline-club.com
Why i notice is that during the last KLiMs, my fren is standing beside me taking Rose's pix. Her face is facing my friend which is about 2m left of me. Then I notice her right eye is looking at me while the left is looking straight on!
wow, u saw her real person b4??? tall or not??? but she hv a excellent body shape, is tht yr sentra???

SentraVIP

Known Member
Jul 11, 2006
Yeah, she's quite a hottie in real life *one of my favs! Cockeye or not*

She's a regular on carshows. She's in Monash Motorshow as well. Tall or not ar? Ok lah I think. Yeah, she got the right angle at the right places. Sweet face.

Yeah, that's my ride, why?

Redline_club

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2005
www.redline-club.com
Yeah, she's quite a hottie in real life *one of my favs! Cockeye or not*

She's a regular on carshows. She's in Monash Motorshow as well. Tall or not ar? Ok lah I think. Yeah, she got the right angle at the right places. Sweet face.

Yeah, that's my ride, why?
cockeye or not, i not sure lo, cause i haven see real person. u hv a nice ride bro, dark black and clean, with VIP rims

5hadow

Known Member
Jun 19, 2006
well, i'm a big fan of her. Its kinda sad she's not here in ZTH :(. Have another link if i can remember, i'll post it here when i found it

5hadow

Known Member
Jun 19, 2006
why? cannot meh? i do have many collection of her photo.. since KLIMS 06, ehehehe.. Its what a big fan suppose to do right :p

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i predict a 20mm spacer on both front n back shall solve a problem. but my knari car shall acting like shxxx since she kangkang already with that setting. pure look like but what more can i do lol ........

any sugesstion that u guys can share here, Tq

p/s : this is due to i am sharing the same size of rims with my perang car @ detomaso 4E turbo . then i can easily exchanged with this two car anytime

:sleep:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience