Roadbully BHQ 1762 Dirt Truck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tohsan

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 13, 2004
Char Kuoy Teow
I was notified just now by Djgerm, the organiser of charity and also a member of Zth,his car windscreen was hit by this Indian road bully using some hard object in Puchong near the Bandar Putri area. After listen to my advise,he lodged a police report in Puchong Jaya Police station. Please look out for this truck BHQ 1762, the driver is a bit psycho type.

The actual story I will let him post up later.

zephyr3d

3,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
near steven's
something is wrong wit m'sian road users.... erm.. that includes us. Lol... but seriously.. i really dont know what happened to those anger raged road bullies... does it really worth it to do that just to get even with others?

acbc

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
KD
Hhmm... shall we catch road bullies and torture them with 24 hrs of playing various tunes from The Sound Of Music?

Lately, I've thinking of a way to teach morons a lesson...

DJgErM

4,000 RPM
Feb 16, 2005
SIC Turn 7 & 8
www.germ.cjb.net
acbc taiko,
haha..whats your cure for that? let them watch BARNEY maybe?

aiks..a tiring day for me...just reached home and took a relaxing shower..
i was lucky that i was fine..

this is how the incident went...

i passed sunway-puchong toll at about 12.30pm. Was on the fast lane..going around 90+..suddenly this BHQ1762 long white truck swayed into my lane without any signal or so.. and its *AWAS BENDA PANJANG* metal sign nearly hit my windscreen. So i honk him...and before that of course brake lo..

After the honk that indian tao si start to go mad...jam braking and so..thus, i just took the 2nd lane and tried to leave him at the back..but the traffic was too heavy..no matter how i cut that mad fella just dun give a damn to the road people's safety and just chased me..until near bandar puteri exit, i saw no sign of him so i relaxed and turned in..but i was wrong..

the bandar puteri road was under construction, so the 4 lanes turned to 2 lanes..and even there are 4 lanes...it will jam too..then my nightmare came lo..that fella turned in and then start the chase again..i was on the right lane where he was on the left..he force his truck into my lane and i am afraid that he will knock my car thats y i stopped..and a SAVVY was right at my ass..

i wanted to reverse and ciao but that savvy horn..he should had saw that long lorry actually was blocking the road and that lorry driver came down..
he started to curse lo..and he asked me to come down and settle..then i said what is there to settle since you yourself is at fault ma..then he pointed ..|.. at me...so i balas back la..then everyone beside stopped lo..and spectate only la..usual malaysians...haih...then that driver went mad and hit my windscreen with his palm..i tot nothing happened..but he himself saw the crack and he faster fled..i was shock that dual layer windscreen is so fragile..

i dunno what kung fu he trained la..but that bugger has great strength man..
so i went to Puchong jaya balai to lodge a reports...then seargeant RAXXX said tak payah buat besar besar..nanti you tanggung itu court fee dan driver tu kena saman eje...tak berbaloi...

i was shock also..puchong was so "efficient"..

Gti

1,000 RPM
Sep 5, 2004
Visit site
maybe u should juz write up to malay mail
first it highlight the scumbag driver
and most importantly, it also highlights the manner of approach or our beloved police.

simonchangwaimun

1,500 RPM
Nov 21, 2003
Cheras
teamshadowrider.multiply.com
next time,take laws in our own hand..
hit him back.,..self defense

szekeiemme

3,000 RPM
Feb 14, 2004
Visit site
welcome to malaysia where everythin is moving backwards here...

dj germ sorry to hear dat.. this is wut i learn nowdays.. anythin happen on de road.. just let it be.. dun honk honk or cari pasal eventho is not our wrong..cuz at the end of de day.. we normally rugi 1 lo.. we r on our own now.. police n laws also not helping de citizen.. infact tthey de police bodo need us to help them.. feed them.. so they can become fat so ass holes!

davidv00

500 RPM
Mar 27, 2006
Selangor
yeah i kinda of agree that now we are at our own. shit la... should ZTH come out with a rukun tetangga ZTH version ar? we beep beep zth members to seek for help on each others.

JtuneD

5,000 RPM
Apr 2, 2004
State Of Trance
Visit site
Djgerm bro..sorry to hear that dude, but juz try to be careful of these mutha farkers on the road...nowadays, we have to protect ourselves rather than depends on those officers..:confused_smile:

DJgErM

4,000 RPM
Feb 16, 2005
SIC Turn 7 & 8
www.germ.cjb.net
szekeime taiko,
true also..corruption is the major problem nowadays

david bro,
haha...all on talkies... PAGING ZTH patrons...need help here bandar puteri ....anyone here?

haha...later become mafia car club le..

jason taiko,
yea that inspector malas nak layan..so just leave it..i did my part as a citizen to lodge a report

EcstacyElmo

1,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
K Hell Shitty
oh so u did make a report, that seargent knn like tat oni, no wonder so many road bullies get free la, should have told him mbe nex time his wife kena, see how he will feel, probly gonna go hunt down that guy with his service revolver or something
its a good thing DJgerm didnt go down la, his kungfu iron palm can braek double coated wind screen, what more if he did hit DJgerm la?
sorry to hear that happened to u man, guess somehow everyone would hav a run in with ppl who think they own the road

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys...

Attention to anyone who is considering to go to Eunos 1 Utama.

My friend send her car for car wash at 1 Utama Eunos today and guess what had happened. One of their man bang my friend's car bumper. I was so shock to hear this from my friend.... and I wonder is it still safe to leave our car to those so called 'car care' centre.....

very bad very bad... remember ... don go there.!!!!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience