Road bullied on LDP

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Lone Wolf : I know how the ldp traffic is like. And I do let other cars cut into my lane. The reason I insisted not letting this arse in was because I saw her right behind my car and then cut out into the lane on my right try to speed further front and tried to cut in a few cars in front of me. she failed and decided to squeeze on to me. Do you classify that to be cutting Q? 'cos I do. AND I DO NOT LIKE TO LET PPL LIKE THAT CUT IN BCOS THAT WOULD ENCOURAGE STUPIDITY like his ON THE ROAD. What gives her the right to skip the Q like that? Is she the king of the road? Further more, I was in the middle and there was also cars cutting in from the left. Am I supposed to stop my car and let all the tom dicks and harrys cut in b4 I move again so that no conflict will happen? is that what is suggested that I do?

In the first place, if everyone didn't allow others to Cut Q, there will be no one attempting it and therefore, no lost ppl who happen to follow the wrong line. The reason ppl have wrong lines to follow was because... some one in front who knows entirely that he's cutting the q is creating a line and the rest of the ppl behind thinks that's a 'q' which then turn out to be not! so if everyone refused to let these ppl cut, u think there'll still be fake Qs?

Last edited:
like i said, no one is asking u to let every tom dick and harry cut ur line. the idea is about avoiding trouble. 7 out of 10 drivers i come across are idiots. just that justify the need to try and piss him off? like u said, the driver was a cowboy... knowing cowboys, they mean trouble. so... AVOID. simple as that. these kind of people cannot be taught. their mothers dropped them on their heads when they were young... no use trying to teach them. its a waste of time stooping down to their level and trying to give them what they deserve. someday they will meet a bigger idiot that will make their day. u dont have to be it. just ignore these people and let them go... i mean, who cares... u may rectify this person's idiocy by not letting him go. but with every idiot u try to rectify, there will be another 10 around the corner

and its obvious u dont understand what i'm trying to say about cutting Qs. u think every driver on the road is as good as u? there are some who really dont know where the hell they're going, and end up on wrong lanes. situations like these happen... are u expecting them not to get back on track?

i do understand what u're talking about cutting Qs. I'm not saying I'm a very good driver 'cos I do get into the wrong lanes thinking that's the lane that's going to the toll booth unfortunately then I realized it's actually one of those lanes opened up by some smart ass trying to cut the q.

That's y I did say what I would do when such situation occurs. I will signal and hope for the driver to let me pass. and if he/she refuses, that's fine 'cos I made a mistake that's not my fault as well but it's still a mistake on my side, so I must be patient. Not ram my way through like that dumb ass that threw the teh tarik on my car.

I just can't stand it when I see ppl allowing this asses cut Q like that. It feels like I'm lining up for McDs and suddenly this burly guy just walks straight to the counter and orders his Big Mac and the guy in the front just lets him. Then guess wat? Next second, another guy comes up and just makes his order without lining up and then the next and eventually no one ever needs to line up anymore. And whoever who's nice enuff to line up, will only get his turn when there's finally no more burly guy who wants to go straight to the counter without the q. It's a chain reaction. That's y i'm so particular about it. Sigh... guess no one will ever understand what I feel. I guess it's the Malaysian culture la... I rest my case.

Perhaps it's more accepted to act like an ass when I drive and not give a shit about anyone else on the road? That's how 80% of the drivers in town are like anyway huh. Like I said I rest my case la.

UPDATE : The ARSE was not using his own car. That car was registered under an old lady... (prolly about 50+) so the coppers said the case would be put to rest and only if something else happens, they'll continue with investigation. Malaysia Boleh! And given that there are so many charitable folks in the country that likes to allow Q cutters to get things their way, Malaysia Lagi Boleh!

Lone Wolf said:
best thing to do in these situations: compromise... give some face. nobody is asking u to give way to all cars who are trying to cut in. see the situation lar. best is... if two lines are joining into one, take turns... one guy from left go, then right. left, right... so on. i can tell u 90% of the time people will do that. of course there will be some morons who just dont care... cut means cut as they like. that one no choice lar... no point fighting with an idiot.

I completely agree with this method however you are right in that there are some retards who don't see the logic in this. Once I was coming out of Phileo Damansara 1 and as most of you know it's sometimes congested as there are a set of traffic lights further up. As you pass the BP (is that still a BP station now? It's orange and yellow now) station, it narrows from 3 lanes to 2. As one can normally expect, motorists were taking their turns. It was my turn when this piss head in a Waja tried preventing me from taking my turn. We were both inching forward and neither was going to give way. Next, this moron's side mirror hit mine. Mahai, if he doesn't cherish his car that's his bloody problem coz I do mine. As my car was too close to his, I could not get down so I wound down my window and rapped my knuckles on his car trying to draw his attention. He simply leaned back and kept looking straight ahead. Even when the traffic got moving and I moved up next to him, he kept looking straight ahead. Damn thick skin right some people?

magmag,
Can't beat `em, join `em. It feels great to be an asshole to others cos others are feeling great being an asshole to you. hahahahaha

now day malaysia road is not safetly liao.....got long time ago i fetch my gf after work fr ss2 n on the way going back 2 kl...after pass by the traffic light n forward 2 eastin hotel a kancil blink his headlamp behind me n i think he wan 2 pass by me then i change my lane 2 1st lane la......but dun noe y he keep blinking n stick behind my car i din remember the num plate but i noe the car is juz kancil 660 white then i tekan minyak 2 asap him la.....but he keep kejar me at behind......after 2 min chash then the car very far behind me........tat moment my mind is think it is juz funny gua coz keep kejar me.......then i slow down at second lane.......then the fxxker kancil come beside me n he shout "polis berhenti tepi" ???????wtf man?????? polis action like samseng arr???n i juz smile at him then i tekan minyak again after tat then fxxker is gone......

walau???i very confuse after tat he keep blinking behind me after tat he tell me he is polis???tat a kancil without polis sticker without uniform.....n without pass......
or juz becoz im driving mini????
nowday i still confuse wtf the kancil trying 2 do.......
anyppl got experience like tis......

Duke Red said:
I completely agree with this method however you are right in that there are some retards who don't see the logic in this. Once I was coming out of Phileo Damansara 1 and as most of you know it's sometimes congested as there are a set of traffic lights further up. As you pass the BP (is that still a BP station now? It's orange and yellow now) station, it narrows from 3 lanes to 2. As one can normally expect, motorists were taking their turns. It was my turn when this piss head in a Waja tried preventing me from taking my turn. We were both inching forward and neither was going to give way. Next, this moron's side mirror hit mine. Mahai, if he doesn't cherish his car that's his bloody problem coz I do mine. As my car was too close to his, I could not get down so I wound down my window and rapped my knuckles on his car trying to draw his attention. He simply leaned back and kept looking straight ahead. Even when the traffic got moving and I moved up next to him, he kept looking straight ahead. Damn thick skin right some people?

Duke, ur case is obvious la... it's obvious that u're not cutting a q 'cos it's the way the road was made... don't blame u for this. he's a moron alright. That's why I said... but i didn't agree with wolf 'cos LDP is not like that at all. If I was in the place of that Waja, I'd definitely give way. Come on la... never learn Undang2 one meh?

satria_95 : haha i wish I can get my happiness by being an ass but cannot la... can't get over my own conscience...

mini : that's one of the methods cops try to make u get caught for illegal racing. They high beam u and sorta like ajak u race.. then if u race with them, they catch u red handed la... so b careful next time or race them straight to the nearest police station...at least then u can give them excuse u scared that's y u run to police station ... hahaha...

trgurl : u'd get road bullied even if u were angelina jolie la... the only way that u won't get bullied is if u're a 6 feet tall macha with tattoos... then u only need to stand out frm ur car... and everything is fine already...

magmag said:
satria_95 : haha i wish I can get my happiness by being an ass but cannot la... can't get over my own conscience...

mini : that's one of the methods cops try to make u get caught for illegal racing. They high beam u and sorta like ajak u race.. then if u race with them, they catch u red handed la... so b careful next time or race them straight to the nearest police station...at least then u can give them excuse u scared that's y u run to police station ... hahaha...

trgurl : u'd get road bullied even if u were angelina jolie la... the only way that u won't get bullied is if u're a 6 feet tall macha with tattoos... then u only need to stand out frm ur car... and everything is fine already...

thankzzz 4 ur info.......
but imagine u is the police tat i say b4 tis.....
a car in front u juz drive fast but din over the speed limit how come u can caught him???

magmag said:
mini : that's one of the methods cops try to make u get caught for illegal racing. They high beam u and sorta like ajak u race.. then if u race with them, they catch u red handed la...

if that's true, then those policemen are seriously f*cked up. :angry_smile:

malaysia police is like tis wan la.......
wear a logo " SAYA ANTI RASUAH " at the uniform but the action no like the word at logo.....
fxxk.....

magmag said:

Damn lorr.. im not even 5feet. i think :swtz:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom