Road bullied on LDP

magmag

Known Member
May 24, 2005
Puchong
Wednesday March 01, has been a bad bad day for me.
I started the day as usual driving to work using LDP. As usual the traffic before the Puchong-Sunway toll was crazy and I was going about queing for my turn to pay toll. When this lady was driving her grey Wira WJT 9650 wanted to cut into my q. Seeing that both my left and right was rather congested, I didn't let her cut in... and inevitably our side mirrors hit each other. She gave me an angry stare and I gave her mine 'cos she was cutting q! I then continued my journey only later look at the rearview mirror and notice that her husband was out of the car and taking over the wheels. Next thing I know, he rammed me from the back.

Who in their right mind would do something as horrible as that? He gave me his finger and I proceeded to get out of the car to take down his number plate. While I was jotting down the number, he got out of the car and made a phone call that sounded something like this "Gor, this car (my number plate) purposely hit my wife's car." Which was a lie. I did not bang his car! so I corrected him and said 'Ur wife was cutting q into my lane!"

After I took the number I ignored his obscenities and went back into my car to proceed with my journey. Paid my toll told the toll attendant what happened and she asked if it was bad. I told her it was fine.

After I passed the toll, was jamming in the front when he passed my car from the left, wound down his window and threw a packet of drink that look like a packet of teh tarik onto my car.

I would classify this as a road bully case.

Made my police report regarding the accident and road bullying in 3 different police stations.
1. PJ State
2. Sunway
3. Bukit Puchong.

The reason I'm writing this is so if this guy ever intends to do any further damage to me or my car, I want the whole world to know who he is and why it happened. And I do not know why in the world would anyone think that cutting Q is the right thing to do and it is their right to cut into ppl's right of way because they want to be faster. There is a reason why a Q has formed... is it that hard to follow it?

And lastly... how can a grown man behave like this while his wife just look on her husband bullying a girl? What is the world coming to?

TiBuN

Known Member
May 16, 2004
Penang / BM
Visit site
magmag, I'm not in your shoe but for a moment... I think the best way to deal with this kind of people is when he made the phone call....all you do is :
1) Smile and smirk...
2) then say in a sacarstic way "sei so hai"
3) Get back into the car

OK it's not a good way coz it might further aggrevate him.
Luckily u r calm.

zephyr3d

3,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
near steven's
well.. dude.. it takes 2 of a kind to live together... the lady has to be equally crazy as the hubby.. if not how do they stay together.

man fuckz... too bad i wasn't wit u.. if not i sure go down wit u carik gaduh.

AJ6677

500 RPM
Aug 12, 2005
Melawati
luckily it wasnt me with u in the car. if not...surely that guy kepala pecah oredi. btw...u shld make 2 diff police reports. the 1st is with regards to the accident and the other is with regards to the road bully.

aku_sangap

1,000 RPM
Jan 14, 2004
Tengah Laut
Visit site
i think that bugger already insane lor...petrol price increased...and he became gila..........stupid fella, gurlz also wanna bully ehh?..find ur own size laa!!......big sissy...should change his ding dong to pussy!!..duhh!!

desmond937

Known Member
Apr 28, 2005
but u did the right thing for not cari gaduh with them. if u did so u might also cause the jam from bad to worst.

12oY

Known Member
Nov 9, 2004
kuantan
Visit site
wah bully gal ar. so no brain......if i were u sure that fellar kena fine kau kau make report kau kau.... if can take pic with hp and show his face here........

acbc

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
KD
Road bully eh? If satria_95 were to post in this thread... he would said, "Throw some 1 sen at the road bully n let them suffer!".

fritz

1,000 RPM
Jan 11, 2005
Malaysia
www.mrbaoz.com.my
haha...y dun u call ur "fren" n act like "dai gar jeh"?!haha.. but..u did the right thing for not argueing wit this kind of "sohai"...glad to hear tht this guy didnt do anything to u..i mean like whack u or something like tht..

headache

1,500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Malaysia
Visit site
magmag said:
Wednesday March 01, has been a bad bad day for me.
I started the day as usual driving to work using LDP. As usual the traffic before the Puchong-Sunway toll was crazy and I was going about queing for my turn to pay toll. When this lady was driving her grey Wira WJT 9650 wanted to cut into my q. Seeing that both my left and right was rather congested, I didn't let her cut in... and inevitably our side mirrors hit each other. She gave me an angry stare and I gave her mine 'cos she was cutting q! I then continued my journey only later look at the rearview mirror and notice that her husband was out of the car and taking over the wheels. Next thing I know, he rammed me from the back.

Who in their right mind would do something as horrible as that? He gave me his finger and I proceeded to get out of the car to take down his number plate. While I was jotting down the number, he got out of the car and made a phone call that sounded something like this "Gor, this car (my number plate) purposely hit my wife's car." Which was a lie. I did not bang his car! so I corrected him and said 'Ur wife was cutting q into my lane!"

After I took the number I ignored his obscenities and went back into my car to proceed with my journey. Paid my toll told the toll attendant what happened and she asked if it was bad. I told her it was fine.

After I passed the toll, was jamming in the front when he passed my car from the left, wound down his window and threw a packet of drink that look like a packet of teh tarik onto my car.

I would classify this as a road bully case.

Made my police report regarding the accident and road bullying in 3 different police stations.
1. PJ State
2. Sunway
3. Bukit Puchong.

The reason I'm writing this is so if this guy ever intends to do any further damage to me or my car, I want the whole world to know who he is and why it happened. And I do not know why in the world would anyone think that cutting Q is the right thing to do and it is their right to cut into ppl's right of way because they want to be faster. There is a reason why a Q has formed... is it that hard to follow it?

And lastly... how can a grown man behave like this while his wife just look on her husband bullying a girl? What is the world coming to?
In all probability, the cops will put a "NFA" in your report i.e. No Further Action. Best for you would be to do a JPJ search and then write to his/her insurance company to make a claim for damages to your car.
If you're a member of AAM, you can ask them for further advise.
Safe driving.

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
magmag said:
grey Wira WJT 9650
WOO HOO! HELL YEAH !
SMASH TIME ! SMASH TIME !

Then again... he would instantly suspect it's you who did it.
Then again again, he has no prove!

SMASH TIME! SMASH TIME!
Whoever join me in the smash, I will treat them lunch. For each side window broke, one western meal free ! Smash the owner's face, 1 week worth of lunch!
HAHAHA
The police don't do shit about cases like this so how? WE BE THE RAKAN COP!

artraider

Known Member
Aug 15, 2005
Shah Alam
Rakan Cop..
u do have some good point there

K_Takuya

Moderate Moderator
Helmet Clan
Sep 1, 2005
Limau bali,Ipoh
that couple so bad aaa.... if im there... i took his, her and the car pics. make him scared and tell him will post over the net and friend to find his car next time.....

alantan

3,000 RPM
Dec 24, 2003
kl
Visit site
that bis crazy tsuff man....i'll kill them if i have a mp-5 with me with 100 rounds...

CS stuff man

tkkhoo

Known Member
Jan 9, 2004
my friend's dad from kena bullied to road bully... this honda accord lcly and NATO then drive slow, then my friend dad overtake him and stop on the road side,when the accord approach, *smack* windscreen crack after beeing hit by brick

magmag

Known Member
May 24, 2005
Puchong
Guys guys... thanx for the support. In a way i guess I do agree that it takes 2 of a kind to live together so yea I guess I can understand why the wife behaved that way as well. As for the reports, yea not much action can be taken but the officer did say that he'd run a check on the car and prolly call the guy in for some questioning and update me when that's done. Thanx again guys, it's been quite a day for me.

magmag

Known Member
May 24, 2005
Puchong
tkkhoo said:
my friend's dad from kena bullied to road bully... this honda accord lcly and NATO then drive slow, then my friend dad overtake him and stop on the road side,when the accord approach, *smack* windscreen crack after beeing hit by brick
y ur fren's father so violent? that's quite a horrible thing to do. :Not_Impressed:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Sifus,

I own Prado Yr'98 and I wish to install LPG. Can anyone advise, would that be better option compare to NGV in term of safety and performance. I have explore thru the websites, statistically LPG has more benefit compare to NGV. I do wanted to know whether LPG is ban in Malaysia and any outlet in Malaysia that still provide LPG installation..? I do know that, LPG can be installed in Thailand and havent check out the full detail yet.

Need more information before making my final...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience