REPOST: Racecraft's CF Air Intake+Filter

Glocker

Known Member
Nov 16, 2003
Yeah, since the last one has gone missing thanks to some fucktardy nerd who got tired of wanking, let's start up the list again!

If we manage to get enough ppl, we can order all at one shot and maybe Satanic can help get discounts for us!

Start off the list again...

1) Glocker - Jerry (EG4doors)

BlackHD

Known Member
Jan 29, 2004
Visit site
Jerry, the list only for airfilter?

CF hood can ah? serious buyer. only trying to figure out where to place the ori hood :(

sub

Known Member
Nov 22, 2003
PJ, Selangor
2) sub - Accord CM5 K24A (can fit ah? if cannot then pls remove me from this list thx..

udengfahlawi

1,000 RPM
Dec 3, 2004
putrajaya
Visit site
questions:

1) do we also get the RaceCraft sticker when buying the intake system, similar to the one in the demo car?
2) anyway to make the intake sound louder, such as using aluminum piping instead of stock plastic piping as in the demo car?

Glocker

Known Member
Nov 16, 2003
Originally posted by BlackHD@Mar 23 2005, 23:27

CF hood can ah? serious buyer. only trying to figure out where to place the ori hood :(
[snapback]835231[/snapback]​
CF hood ar...think you can come and convoy wif us to Racecraft kua, I certainly won't mind seeing your black monster installing the CF hood wif us lor, hahaha.

udengfahlawi;

Think shouldn't be a prob getting a sticker from them. Probably would be too happy to give them out (free promoting mah!).

So the current list is;

2) sub - Accord CM5 K24A (can fit ah? if cannot then pls remove me from this list thx..
3) Riezal-R - (what car u driving ar?)

BlackHD; u want the air filter/intake as well or not?

Riezal-R

500 RPM
Oct 14, 2004
KL
www.art-evo.com
Originally posted by Glocker+Mar 24 2005, 21:43 --><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Glocker @ Mar 24 2005, 21:43 )</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-BlackHD@Mar 23 2005, 23:27

[snapback]835231[/snapback]​
CF hood ar...think you can come and convoy wif us to Racecraft kua, I certainly won't mind seeing your black monster installing the CF hood wif us lor, hahaha.

udengfahlawi;

Think shouldn't be a prob getting a sticker from them. Probably would be too happy to give them out (free promoting mah!).

So the current list is;

3) Riezal-R - (what car u driving ar?)

BlackHD; u want the air filter/intake as well or not?
[snapback]838334[/snapback]​
[/b][/quote]

For B16 engine, should be able to fit my EK. But would like to have a look at an installed demo unit first.

SataniC

Old Is Gold
Dec 9, 2003
Subang
Visit site
hello hello....firstly...like i said last time...i'll try my best la ok....not 100% confirm....i'll try to work out a deal with my distributors...and yes got stickers....when u buy RaceCraft's product u will get a complimentary stickers....we at RaceCraft do not sell the items ourselves....we only supply them to distributors and dealers so those interested should visit them instead.....the website for RaceCraft is www.racecraft-int.com....it still under construction though....riezal r since u r driving an EK...why dun u get the CF Fat Guppy Intake instead....i heard a lot of good response from fellow users....set comes with air filters,cf guppy airram and all the screws and hoses needed....cheers

Glocker

Known Member
Nov 16, 2003
I think if satanic can't get discount from distributor it's ok...think the retailers would also lor, due to buying in bulk anyways...hehe.

Oh yeah satanic, how much is the cf guppy air ram also? does the cf intake need an air ram as well? cuz i saw in tom's pics his engine is still using the factory air ram; black plastic and all.

udengfahlawi

1,000 RPM
Dec 3, 2004
putrajaya
Visit site
yeah satan!...err...i mean satanic....interested to know about the guppy air ram also, since i'm driving EK as well...

1) got blue rubber thingy instead of red as in the website photo?
2) the air filter element later can use others (HKS, K&N, etc)?
3) come with heat shield?

...something like this...

SataniC

Old Is Gold
Dec 9, 2003
Subang
Visit site
heh...adrian dogg's engine bay...he is using the guppy intake....not sure about the colours...first batch was blue...now was red...adrian is using samco hose....can be fitted onto any filters so long as the filter's mouth is large....no heat shield....price?no more than RM411 set cash and carry

Riezal-R

500 RPM
Oct 14, 2004
KL
www.art-evo.com
Originally posted by SataniC@Mar 25 2005, 07:21
riezal r since u r driving an EK...why dun u get the CF Fat Guppy Intake instead....i heard a lot of good response from fellow users....set comes with air filters,cf guppy airram and all the screws and hoses needed....cheers
[snapback]839005[/snapback]​
Am currently using Simota, which is exactly the same as your CF Fat Guppy. I'm actually looking for CAI. Want to see the difference. Your BMC style universal filter is one of the options im looking at.

aDr1an.Dogg

Known Member
Jan 5, 2004
Malaysia, PJ
www.teamrice.org
CAI can get from any where right? its just colder air for your guppy! its good for colder air to your guppy thats all...

Glocker

Known Member
Nov 16, 2003
this one different mar...made out of cf AND is an air filter also! all in one~!

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

got anybody has been modify their YRV eng?I dun know how max the Hp can get with ori eng with rpogramable computer and bigger turbo.I need advise
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience