Repost - Cable Plug

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

Ray

Known Member
Anyone got this cable plug for my 4age small port. please PM me... my got low budget one! don have money to buy new TRD plug cable cost at RM400! :(
Alvin! nice car you have!! hehehe

This is some of my Engine Info...

Third Generation 4AGE (89.5-91.6)The next generation engines were introduced in May 1989 and remained in production until June 1991. These engines effectively retained the heavier duty block but added a new head with smaller intake ports, hence the TVIS was discontinued. Some engines have silver cam covers with red lettering only (and so are called red tops), while others continued with black and red lettering. The easiest way to identify these engines is by the ribbing on the top surface of the intake manifold (earlier models have smooth tops) and an external oil drain from the head to the sump, located on the inlet side behind #4 inlet port. The sump is slightly different to earlier models.

These engines all have oil cooled pistons and the ignition leads run underneath a cover between the cam covers. Power is increased to 100 kW and all engines are MAP sensored. I believe these engines all feature a knock sensor, located near the top of the block on the inlet side between #2 and #3 cylinders. This is the final naturally aspirated 16 valve variant produced.

The 4AGZE has the same additions and utilises the twin coil distributor less ignition system, as it was only available in FWD AE 92 Levins and Truenos. Power increased to 120 kW and the supercharger has a smaller diameter pulley compared to the earlier version.

thin..
4AGE Small Port..

Cable inside the rocker cover .. not on top like TVIS engine.

thanks....

just PM me...

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom