Registered? Unregistered?

rads78

Jul 13, 2006
Hi guys,
Sorry for asking this dumb question but i've been overseas for a while and now planning to head back home. I'm just wondering what are the differences between Registered and Unregistered cars and what have to be done to get the unregistered car registered? For example if I buy an unregistered RX8 from a dealer, how much more money do I have to add to get it registered and what are the papers / steps need to be taken?

Thanks in advance for the replies guys
Rads

alexklg

4,000 RPM
Feb 13, 2006
www.zerotohundred.com
wooo.. hi fellow jb mate.. hehehe...

anywayz, i think unregistered cars means you can use your old car number plate or just get a new car number plate to own the car loh....

thus you can get the number that you desire rather than taking up a registered car with a number that might not appeal to you.

rads78

Jul 13, 2006
Oh ok.. so basically just need to get the number plate done from JPJ then... ok thanks.. i dun think thats gonna be a hard job.......

Thanks for the replies

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I'm very interested to get an FD2R, also the price just dropped. Above that I'm putting a side about RM20k for car mod. What am I looking at & what could I get from that kind of budget?
I don't need a track car & not going to spend too much. If needing topping up above the budget abit would be fine. I'm asking this before getting the car...

What I have is mind is NOT to change the major parts in FD2R. What comes in with the car should be good enough already. Just mod it to the limit that...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience