RED Civic EK stolen...WEQ3993

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
those cars stolen, keep a look out for them during SDB or MMEC this year.....might be different color....some of u might recognize your cars.....

go round2 those workshops during the day.......& another round at night....once spot a red EK, go down n check it out.

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Thanks guys for the support....the owner really love his car...hope can help him get back his car...

ayap87

Known Member
Aug 7, 2009
auckland,nz
i think this is the third or fourth ek stolen during this month...what is happening in malaysia right now!!! damnn!!! btw..i wonder..why the owners of those stolen ek did not install sumthing like captor security system which has gps detecting system?? at least they can detect the car as quick as they realized the car was gone....

ehdrian

I Don't Care!
Dec 14, 2006
Penang
geez, no cars are safe enough in kl..almost every week i can see posts on stolen cars here..sigh..

Mrnazmi

500 RPM
Jan 17, 2005
Drag City
Visit site
No more enjoy when to drive our lovely cars in the road now days, last two days, one of friends drives EK 4 door, told me that he been followed by two cars from Ampang till Wangsa Maju, then he decide to stop for a moment at Shell Wangsa Maju, pretend to call someone and wait till two cars go, and then he could go home safely...very scared, they are now may take any chances just to "rembat" our cars.

Careful guys, if this situation happen, just stop anywhere safe, wait until they go, so they wont follow you till your home. Once they know where we parked our cars, then its highly probably we will loss our car then...:bawling:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Agree, best to just mark down the suspicious cars number plate and details of the cars. In case, touchwood anything happens, we have some info on suspected ppl..

Everyday, reading cars missing in ZTH really kinda scares us a lot...worries me also...
But mostly they are targeting performance cars...haih

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi anyone every used or have any knowledge on the KYB RS PRO adjustable suspension set, planning on getting them for my 2009 proton satria neo, would like to be able to lower it at least 50-60mm are these capable that?

http://cloud.tapatalk.com/s/5862a6d7c931c/Screenshot_20161227-173650.png?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience