Recommend me a chop shop.

detomato

Jan 28, 2006
Post this in other forum but no reply, so try my luck here. Can anyone recommend me a chop shop which sell wira 1.6 door panel? I been to couple of shop but they come along with the door. And how much would it cost including installation?

Hope the sifus here can give me some light. Thanks!

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
detomato said:
Post this in other forum but no reply, so try my luck here. Can anyone recommend me a chop shop which sell wira 1.6 door panel? I been to couple of shop but they come along with the door. And how much would it cost including installation?

Hope the sifus here can give me some light. Thanks!

could not understand ur message....

"U wanted a door panel, but u don't want it to come along with a door"

BTW, the reason that u did not get replies is probably becoz your message has not been written clearly for forummer to understand, much less giving u advice

detomato

Jan 28, 2006
What i meant was just the trim plus power windows and switch and such. Am i using the wrong term here? I dont need the whole door.

gohkokeng

2,000 RPM
Feb 21, 2006
detomato said:
What i meant was just the trim plus power windows and switch and such. Am i using the wrong term here? I dont need the whole door.
lol in this matter........u must go to Chop Shop of the Chop Shop.

haha cause the door already chop out then somemore u want the choped out door to be choped to parts, components and such.

Hope u can find the Chop Shop of the Chop Shop hahahahahaha

edwin_lcw

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2005
Setapak
actually what they mean is u cannot get what u want ..... save more la then buy one panel lo .... haha just my idea

gohkokeng

2,000 RPM
Feb 21, 2006
hey detomato.......y don u go back any Proton Service Centre and tell them what u want? i think can be found la the panel switch or whatever.

Better u go to find Chop Shop within the Chop Shop loh......wa hahahahaha

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi Bro,

I'm a GSR CK type owner which is auto transmission. Is there anyway to strengthen the auto gearbox to withstand bigger horse power? or is it interchangeable with other car GB such as EVO GB?

please share your opinion and experience. thanks~
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience