recommend fiber shop

FoarGeez

Known Member
Jun 20, 2005
Koala Loompour
granpire? well can do yr car there nicely if u hav loads of $$.. depends the thickness of yr wallet.. the thickker it is, nicer yr car will b.. but i didnt do mine there.. juz been there n take a look at their works..

Last edited:

hello123

Known Member
Sep 27, 2005
rev190 said:
which place is good? anyone been to grandpire?how is it?quality?
hmm... GRANDPIRE, do you want to do business with someone who only know how to SLEEP rather than work? you will see the boss sleeps in his office EVERYDAY!!! his workers know nothing! workmanship SUCKS! cannot understand our language + lan si!
no intention of doing business... they have made so much money to spend...

DON'T EVEN THINK OF SENDING YOUR CAR TO SUNWAY!!!
EXPENSIVE + NO QUALITY = WASTE OF $$$$$$

*talking by experience... at the end of the day, is your choice.. *cheers*

7500RPM

Known Member
Aug 14, 2005
KL
yup yup, i too heard alot of feedback that grandpire and daiichi are very choosy in sense of their customer. i once went to daiichi and asked for a price for a bodykit for AE100. the guy just sits there and just say RM2000, NOT even looking at me but looking at his computer monitor. i don't know he is talking to his computer or me. anyway, maybe they have reach maximum profit already thats why its ok to lose 1 customer like me who drives an old rubbish car.

its hard to find a good place to buy bodykits here in kl. sometimes if the service is good but the workmanship is acceptable, i don't mind to pay. even if the workmanship is fantastically done but the service is like shit, i rather not pay them to do it. no point of supporting these kinda shops.

i don't know about you zth forum addict out there but what i said is it true?. do you all agree with me?. maybe i am wrong or maybe i happend to be there at the wrong time when they are busy?.

abe

Known Member
Jul 23, 2004
yah guess st fibre is occay....my fren own dat shop...located at setapak...

DR78

500 RPM
Aug 26, 2005
subang
J101 said:
im wondering if bumifibre at pj 222 branch still in business?
bumi fibre if i have not mistaken have shifted to usj area.. noy sure where.. but they have great variety of picture u can see. Grandpire boss is always sleeping n leave all d work to d bangala fellow... must sit n watch them do. otherwise got some good one in ss19 subang jaya..think his name is fibreman..
other good ones will be out of kl la..too far.

GSRTurbo

500 RPM
Dec 1, 2003
can u state the address of the fibre shop

7500RPM

Known Member
Aug 14, 2005
KL
grandpire boss really that "Quai LAn" ah. haha..

yeah provide us with detail information about the place. at lease i know where else we can do those bodykits.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

my kancil 660AT are having some petrol smeel when idle and aircon on..then when i move, the smell no more..wat could be the reason/
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience