Rear Centre Console Removal for Passat CC

TheVWFan

Sep 29, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
The Passat CC Coupe is a very cool car, but it's a pity it can only seat 2 people at the back. Is there any way to remove the rear centre console?

JacksonT

Sep 2, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
No, I agree it'd be really cool to have a sports car that's actually spacious behind. (The other way is to have a smaller family and then a 4 seater would be sufficient). But i'm curious to know whether it can be done too

TheVWFan

Sep 29, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
I've seen this question asked in a few forums but no reply...I guess it's not really meant to be removed. Haha. A bench option at the back would be nice though...which is also not offered. frustrating

JacksonT

Sep 2, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
And I also wonder if the parts of this coupe will cause problems....I don't wanna buy a future headache that's difficult to replace

TheVWFan

Sep 29, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
And I also wonder if the parts of this coupe will cause problems....I don't wanna buy a future headache that's difficult to replace

Hmm..this one you need to pray that the talks between Proton and VW fall through in Malaysia..cheaper spare parts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi,

Anyone has any idea how the insurance coverage is going to be if we do a auto->manual or manual->auto conversion to the transmission?

My auto box is giving me a headache so I was thinking of a replacement with a manual gearbox.
I know the re-sell value is going to be bad if I do that but my major concern is insurance.
The insurance policy stated chasis and engine number but I didn't find gearbox number on it. :hmmmm:
Anyone has this kind of experience before?
Please share...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience