RC Helicopter for sale

DRFT_240sx

Nov 15, 2003
raptor 50 nice , well walkera tends to crash more , since u in asia you should look for esky honey bee helis instead of walkera

kapster

Known Member
Dec 1, 2003
actually walkera not that bad.one of my customer can fly very well.i think just that i'm new to it, thats y can crash.

devious17

Nov 18, 2003
Kay Ell
DRFT_240sx - what other EP heli would you recomend for a budget of about RM1k ? It is beginning to rain these days and I cant run my GP on/off-road.....toying with a heli which I could fly off the front of my house to my neighbours master room window and about hehehe....Esky lama IV has pretty good review and going for about RM380 RTF.

kapster

Known Member
Dec 1, 2003
devious17-If you want to play around, the 4 ch that i'm selling is quite fun to toy around with.I think the esky lama is a twin rotor heli. Its more stable but less things to learn.

cooldube

Known Member
Jun 20, 2004
shah alam
i think 4 beginner should buy esky v3 lama heli. It easy to learn how to fly n also stable. I got esky v3 lama and esky honeybee cp2 ( wooden blade ). For esky honeybee cp2 for pro to play lol. This one not easy fly bcos it move too fast. Or u can download some movie on www.twf-sz.com ( esky )

DRFT_240sx

Nov 15, 2003
devious17: well i would agree the lama and the blade cx( if you got it there) is a nice stable heli to fly indoor , no outdoor as a gust of wind will send it to oblivion. those multi rotors heli are good to hover around like a toy cant do much FFF or things like that.

well, I'm not in KL so i really don't know whats available in the market and how much is the price for it.

But i think you should get together with cooldube , the esky honey bee cp2 is a very good helicopter to start with. I started mine on a E-flite Blade CP , collective pitch birds , a lot more potential to grow with though you might get frustrated at first with the squirelly effect due to the fact that its not a head holding gyro that comes with it and it has a separate tail motor. if you have a little higher budget I will opt for something a little bigger like a mini size helicopter , *MUST HAVE* shaft or belt-driven tail to have more tail authority over the full bird.

I know in shen-zhen which you can order from Malaysia directly online as i asked the CEO , there is a heli called a Art-tech Falcon 3d. Lot's of good review on how tough the heli is , no electronic glitches from the stock parts that came with it , super stable with the head holding gyro and lotsa power from the brushless motor that is included. here is the website if you want to get in touch with them

http://www.art-tech.cn/english/index.asp

this stock heli is capable of 3d maneuvers too if you are an experienced pilot with a video here.

http://media.putfile.com/Falcon-3D-RC-helicopter-

It's gaining lots of popularity here in US and once it's on the shelf within 1 week it's out of stock again. here is some review on it as well

http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/m_4436222/tm.htm

i think you could get it for a way cheaper pricce than the price brought into the US market which is RTF for $299 directly form art-tech. thats a really RTF kit with nothing to change.

cause before this i was considering other heli like walkera DF36 which is cheaper and looks good but the stock electronics are junk which glitches a lot and needs to be replaced hence the price will add up more than what you thought initially.

if you just want something fun to throw around , esky lama. awesome indoor flight. or something cheap to crash then the walkera 4 is good , dont expect long air time and stability from this micro heli and with the stock batteries and motors its quite *ahem*.

well good luck , hope this will give you an idea of whats to come.

Getting into the heli waters is a super addiction. *ask me how i know about it* =)

DRFT_240sx

Nov 15, 2003
oh i had experience with blade cp , esky HB CP2 , blade cx .. mostly micro but then after that am into slightly bigger birds no nitro though , those are expensive to crash.

so my shortlist after reading a heck lots of reviews from user and seeing people fly it on the field. I came to think

1.) esky honey bee King * really stable in stock parts* shaft driven heli
2.)esky honey bee cool, a scaled up version of the king
3.)esky honey bee belt-cp , still new in the market
4.) walkera DF36 , 60 , and 62 *quality parts but badly put together* , lots of people complained they cant get into air because of the pitch on the blades not adjusted properly stock wise ( cheap labor in china) , bad vibration ( due to radio glitches) , but if you replace you own electronics then it's all good to go and can fly as good as the big boys

5.) art-tech falcon 3d , at the moment with 30 owners feedback . this is the most versatile , tough and glitch free stock RTF helicopter in the market *usa that is*.

so if under 1k , i belief you can go with the esky honey bee cp2 , slap on the training gears , balance the main blades out . check the radio and fly ahead.

if anyone need more hints , websites to help out how to start in heli . pls chime in and i will post them =).

cheers

devious17

Nov 18, 2003
Kay Ell
Gracias Drft_240sx, That was a lot of info and thanks

I tried out my friends lama 4 bought at RM375. Cute lil bugger, first flight was realy exciting but of course with the help of my friend, managed to hover for a while then suddenly my friend shouted "dont go near the wall!" but before I could think why the heli got sucked into the wall and kapow!

I think I'll go get the Lama IV in order to keep frustration at bay.

DRFT_240sx

Nov 15, 2003
yea multi-rotor are amazing stable but lacks in maneuvarability. it's a good indoor heli nevertheless =).

hope you enjoy your new bird =)

cooldube

Known Member
Jun 20, 2004
shah alam
V4 lama is not from esky. Would u want to buy without brand toy??? If i, i woundn't... better buy got a brand type, so that u can buy spare part to replace the damage one.. For esky V3 lama & esky honeybee cp2 got spare part selling every where.. Price for esky V3 lama around RM390 to RM599 & for esky honeybee cp2 ( wooden blade ) around RM550 to Rm1200. If you want, maybe i can get it cheaper price. But u need to PM to me. For beginner, you should buy V3 lama first... When u r pro in lama then u can upgrade to honeybee cp2... It's really fun playing it.. All this video, u can download from www.twf-sz.com

Last edited:

kapster

Known Member
Dec 1, 2003
DRFT_240sx-

btw where u from?are your located in the USA now?
u think the art-tech heli quite good?let me know your comment.i'm looking at the website.found the falcon 3d SE.its the same as the falcon 3d except for mostly replaced by metal parts.I can order it to malaysia,price would be around usd 250-300 depending on shipment and customs charges.can add it to my product line as well.

cooldube

Known Member
Jun 20, 2004
shah alam
Kapster, I'm from shah alam selangor & i'm not from US. I got some friends ( Dealer ) from singapore & can get the stock cheaper lol... The Esky company got many dealer around the world. So got 2 main dealer from singapore & 1 from thailand. For Malaysia i'm hope i'm can getting one lah... U can look on this web site i www.twf-sz.com.. Check the dealer first.. I think u get the price very high than me lol.. Not only the heli but the spare part too i also can get it. Most of the spare parts u get from the shop is more higher lol.. The price is special offer to zerotohundred members only. Want to know more info PM me... Happy flying with ESKY

Last edited:

devious17

Nov 18, 2003
Kay Ell
anyone want to sell me their heli? hehhhee

I got an offer for a RTF Lama V4 for RM370, I didnt know that the V4 isnt from esky.

cooldude, if you have a secondhand heli for sale let me know. Now I have to find a buyer for my mtx3/GS SUT to supplement my new found joy.

I just dont want to repeat my mistake of buying an HPI as my first GP kit with the heli. Need to do more homework.

Last edited:

kapster

Known Member
Dec 1, 2003
cooldube-i was asking drft_240sx where he is from la.

can you get art-tech falcon heli also?esky and art-tech,which 1 better?

DRFT_240sx

Nov 15, 2003
the art-tech falcon 3d is great man. Seriously can be up to par as a t-rex in terms of stability .

and with flight log of 30 flights with stock tx and the kit , and 3 major crashes. just straighten back everything out , it's still a stable heli.

for the price of a art-tech rtf it's hard to beat though you could put up an esky honey bee for almost the same performance but that will cost you like $450usd and above for the honey bee where as the falcon is 150usd cheaper rtf.

i would vouch that a s agood beginner helicopter , since new comers tends to crash more and a tougher heli will protect their wallets =) and frustration.

learning heli is a steep learning curve and you've got to have patience. to fly , crash , fix and fly again.

i'm malaysian but in US studying right now , if you plan to carry this in your line of product it's a great way to introduce r/c helicopter to new comers at a great price since the first thing that comes to mind is a few grand for a nitro heli.

and this electric heli can sustain 15-20mph winds.

yea i own one falcon 3d , trex and a blade cp. i've seen people fly the esky , its stable but need quite a lot of money to set it up to be a great heli like the walkera.

the best among all in a rtf kit to be stable is a honey bee king , right out of the box without much adjustment can have a stable hover. of course pilot skills have to count too , so practise on your simulators man =-).

would like to hear and see all your heli's too.

yea the falcon 3d SE is sweet bling for that bird. i't just came out though =(

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi forumers,

i have a problem here. last saturday, i kurbed my alloy rim pretty badly...pls advice how to fix it and where?...thx!..:)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience