RC Car Photo Sharing....

AeroDek

Known Member
Jan 22, 2009
this is my scaled 1:10 Yokomo HKS Altezza

this is my scaled 1:1 Toyota Altezza

Wah..nice ride & rc. Try make it a white bodyshell + get the light bucket.Sure nice.. Match ur 1/1 car.Juz my opinion.hehe..
I think yokomo got sell clear altezza w/o the body stripe.
I used to have that same yokomo like urs.

DawoZedition

Aug 7, 2008
this is my Yokomo 16M drift package RC car. it is a 2006 spec Blitz ER34 driven by Nomura Ken@Nomuken in the D1GP world series where He won the championship title. its a 1:16 scale.
unfortunately I dont have the 1:1 scale ER34 and I just sold my 1:1 Altezza recently.:driver:

there is a Maserati MC12 also in the picture.:driver:

Bump: this is my Yokomo 16M drift package RC car. it is a 2006 spec Blitz ER34 driven by Nomura Ken@Nomuken in the D1GP world series where He won the championship title. its a 1:16 scale.
unfortunately I dont have the 1:1 scale ER34 and I just sold my 1:1 Altezza recently.:driver:

Attachments

aycy

3,000 RPM
Sep 6, 2006
Penang / Butterworth
www.facebook.com
Wah..nice ride & rc. Try make it a white bodyshell + get the light bucket.Sure nice.. Match ur 1/1 car.Juz my opinion.hehe..
I think yokomo got sell clear altezza w/o the body stripe.
I used to have that same yokomo like urs.
cool man..
if white colour ur RC will be the same like the real one..:driver:

haha... thats the next project... thanks man...

Bump:
this is my Yokomo 16M drift package RC car. it is a 2006 spec Blitz ER34 driven by Nomura Ken@Nomuken in the D1GP world series where He won the championship title. its a 1:16 scale.

Bump: this is my Yokomo 16M drift package RC car. it is a 2006 spec Blitz ER34 driven by Nomura Ken@Nomuken in the D1GP world series where He won the championship title. its a 1:16 scale.

bro, got picture for ur 1:1 altezza??

Bump:

bro, got picture for ur 1:1 altezza??:adore:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Nice cars you guys have ,aycy and Dawo.

DawoZedition

Aug 7, 2008
bro, got picture for ur 1:1 altezza??:adore:
The rear proportion of my ex-tezza is the one that I put on my Avatar. BTW You will see her on Malaysia bumpy roads next month as I sold it to Malaysian student who will bring the baby back to Msia. If you see her plizz give a finger :thefinger: But pliss dont cucuk2x her coz the tezza is not as wild as yours. :adore: arghhh so sad loosing a very good ride :idea:

Bump: thanx bro. but mine is only 1:16. very small compared to drift package, but can drift under meja makan.:wavey:

Nice cars you guys have ,aycy and Dawo.

aycy

3,000 RPM
Sep 6, 2006
Penang / Butterworth
www.facebook.com
The rear proportion of my ex-tezza is the one that I put on my Avatar. BTW You will see her on Malaysia bumpy roads next month as I sold it to Malaysian student who will bring the baby back to Msia. If you see her plizz give a finger :thefinger: But pliss dont cucuk2x her coz the tezza is not as wild as yours. :adore: arghhh so sad loosing a very good ride :idea:

Bump: thanx bro. but mine is only 1:16. very small compared to drift package, but can drift under meja makan.:wavey:

sure will do the :thefinger: job if see ur car... thats our altezza spirit... hahahaha

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi peeps, just want to share my recent little DIY project. I just refabric'd my wira door panels. Took me half a day to do it (excludes searching and buying materials). Generally quite satisfied with the results. It is available on my blog site, http://justz.blogspot.com

Once viewed, comments are welcomed. And if anyone wud like my services of refabric their door panels just PM me. Thanks for viewing.. :_:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience