Rb30

Dr.D

500 RPM
Aug 28, 2005
Petaling Jaya
thats why, i dont mind sacrficing my kereta pasar to be slaughtered by the rb30..heheh

MAX_TorQue

7,000 RPM
Jan 18, 2006
after12.6.forumer.com
We have few parts for RB30. Anybody if looking for the block, ACL bearing, conrod, piston,etc, or u may wan to build a RB30/25 welcome to contact us. :)

Gh0sTn0va

From Facebook
Jul 14, 2011
www.facebook.com
Not sure u guys mentioned about this yet but i read a magazine that in Australia there is a company called BILLET or BULLET i forgot , they forged RB30 blocks and its for sale, anyways doesnt matter much since TOMEI has a RB28 its no surprise RB30 exist, if possible and have the blueprints for the engine u can even make a RB38 = ="

Though be 1 big engine better off getting the VR38 then lol

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
Not sure u guys mentioned about this yet but i read a magazine that in Australia there is a company called BILLET or BULLET i forgot , they forged RB30 blocks and its for sale, anyways doesnt matter much since TOMEI has a RB28 its no surprise RB30 exist, if possible and have the blueprints for the engine u can even make a RB38 = ="

Though be 1 big engine better off getting the VR38 then lol
Pretty sure the RB30 came along first since it was made for Holden by Nissan in the '80s. Correct me if I'm wrong but I doubt Tomei was producing RB28s then especially since the RB26 first came along in 1989 R32GTRs.

Anyway, which company is it because in Australia there is a Bullet and Billet and both are in the business of performance parts, etc.

Bullet Cars - Supercharger Kits, Performance Parts, Bullet Roadster Cars

Billet Products Australia - Billet Pro Series manual quick shifters, shortshifts, Billet Shifters

EDIT - The blocks mentioned sounded vaguely familiar so I decided to flip through Zoom and found the ad for Bullet Cylinder Heads and they make billet heads and blocks for Nissan, Toyota and Mitsubishi among others. If anyone is interested, here's the link:

http://www.bulletcylinderheads.com.au/index.php

Last edited:

flabby

Known Member
May 8, 2009
Yeah holden used nissan blocked ages ago and they're dirt cheap.

RB30DETT

Jul 14, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
i check on utube there is a skyline r34 gtr which is using RB30 , i think its called the STEATH BOMBER ? Its black in color , also i heard there is 1 called " RIPS " anyone got any more info ?

I wonder when is Bullet / Billet going to do the VR series engine = p

feezdya

1,500 RPM
Aug 3, 2006
Pee Jay
www.takaful-ikhlas.com.my
hehehe now can get nissan rb30 long block for around RM1,xxx only.

Os Giken very expensive still.

I know got 1 bnr32 with rb26/30 currently being run-in...just completed build. :listen:
hmm i heard kene tapau edi that r32 with rb26/20 haha

Temujin

1,000 RPM
Nov 5, 2004
Selangor
Visit site
i check on utube there is a skyline r34 gtr which is using RB30 , i think its called the STEATH BOMBER ? Its black in color , also i heard there is 1 called " RIPS " anyone got any more info ?

Dude, ur nick is RB30 but u've never heard of RIPS? :biggrin:

hmm i heard kene tapau edi that r32 with rb26/20 haha

What the heck is an rb26/20 bro? :hmmmm:

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004

I don't know if you even clicked on the links but neither Bullet nor Billet do RB30s or anything RB-related worth mentioning so I don't know if they'll suddenly decide to make Nissan a priority.

And sorry but I have to agree with Temujin. RIPS are perhaps the world's authority on RB30s and have backed it up countless times. The black GTR you saw is actually a UK car shipped to NZ for the build and then back again. At that point in time it was owned by an England national rugby player but I don't know if it has changed hands since.

---------- Post added at 03:32 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:26 PM ----------

What the heck is an rb26/20 bro? :hmmmm:
Mari kita 'Dislike' sama dia! :banghead::biggrin:

RB30DETT

Jul 14, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
then we should start building a RB30 ourselves then :proud:

btw if i dont noe RIPS, how would i mentioned of it lol :confused: just that i dont have info about it but i saw and heard of it

but even so , JUN , MINE's and HKS if i not mistaken they made badass GT-R even still using a RB26 , though i recall JUN was a R33 , current favorite its from MINE's :love: