Random Exotics Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

John_Smith

Known Member
Mar 14, 2005
USJ
Visit site
Wow, that's a cool garage!! Someone's private house or it's in some office building? Could you pls post unedited pic of the Maserati in the middle (i.e. with number plate)? Want to keep for reference. Thanks :adore:
It's in a condominium. Btw, the number plate is WBW1.

Here's another exotic...

ashabmy

Known Member
Sep 11, 2005
Labuan
www.cardomain.com
anyone got idea what's going on??
I guess Z2H need a qualified IT guy(s), 2 months posts missing after web "maintenance" is something not acceptable:mad:

TEAMADVAN

1,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
be cool....its not easy to handle and manage a forum like this huge and full...
the missing pages and post is wat we shud thanks to those fuckup spammer..
thank god that still got 40+ pages left....LOL..

this is wat i post last before the pages went missing...
360 spider....
nice guy i met...very low profile and very frenly....he even gave me a heart poping ride...thanks the owner...
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

and this conti GT is a spy shot at my fren's house (witout permission)...thats why no front view...sorri ya...:adore:
[/IMG]

TEAMADVAN

1,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
i recalled someone had post a wrecked murcielargo here b4 pages went missing and sumbody replied IF thats a fake murci....
at first i tot wat he mentioned is REPLICA or KITCAR...

when he says sumting like "theres a brand out there made it exactly look like a murci but just diffrent name on it...." it makes me confused....
haaa....now this enlighten my "big question mark in me"...
Cyclone - a Lamborghini Murcielago replica - Top Speed

Last edited:

Accelerator7

Nov 21, 2004
Ipoh
Didn't Lamborghini sue them for replicating their same design?

Haha there's even the syndicate that makes fake Ferrari cars...i read about it on The Star last time when they caught the syndicate...

magnate

Known Member
Jul 16, 2007
yesterday at sg.buloh saw 3 rolls-royces parked side by side at owner's factory..all use penang plate number...the third one is very special, not a normal wheelbase but strech limousine...will try to snap some picture but don't how since the 'pak guard' always there...

magnate

Known Member
Jul 16, 2007
Hummer H2 SUT with 26 inch rim....
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The grapevines are at Germany’s Autobild are whispering that last year’s BMW Vision EfficientDynamics concept is headed for the production cycle and will debut at the 2011 Frankfurt Motor Show.

It will reportedly hit the market in 2013 and will be wearing an I100 badge on its rear. The ‘I’ moniker points to the car being under BMW’s project I...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience