Random Exotics Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Accelerator7

Nov 21, 2004
Ipoh
Haha it seems that Malaysian tycoons are growing...those who are still single should choose your gf properly now...if you know what i mean lolz :biggrin:

Talking about Lambo...when is the Reventon on sale in Msia?

Accelerator7

Nov 21, 2004
Ipoh
Trust me Reventon will NEVER be in Malaysia..
It is coming so Singapore for a while, the car is supposed to be sent to Australia, but stop for a while in Singapore.
Haha how come? Last time i also thought the Enzo, MC12 and SLR will never be in Msia but now they are...maybe later on another tycoon who is a big fan of Lambo will get a Reventon leh lolz

Wah how do you know about the Reventon will stop for a while in SG?

318i

Known Member
Dec 17, 2005
only 20 reventon will be built, and all are already sold. dont think one is coming here.

Last edited:

faisal

1,500 RPM
Oct 20, 2004
The Valley
ignition.my
Never say never.

When cars like the F50 (349 built), Enzo (399 built)and the MC12 (only 50+ built) was launched no one expected them to be here as the car was sold to selected customers...

yet a couple of years later can see in NAZA showroom.

Lambo only built 150 of the Diablo SE30, and only 8 units Right Hand Drive, yet one can be seen in KL.

How about 2 CLK DTM AMGs (real ones not replicas) in KL, when only 25 RHD models where made.

Expect the unexpected.

ultimatevolution7

Chosŏn Inmin'gun 4.25
Jun 30, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
www.flickr.com
The Reventon already have their owners, delivered or not..
Don't think Malaysian was in the list..

But yes, agree with Faisal, never say never.
There's a MC12 here, and a Mirage GT. And Enzo (1+?). Veyron?
And 2 DTMs. 2 SLRs. Etc etc.

I thought the F50 here came as a used car or something though.. not sure if it came here as brand new.

Edit: If I remember correctly I read an artice that Lamborghini was considering to build 80 more Reventons, despite the actual "20 units exclusivity" thingy.

Last edited:

carcrazy_sbs

Known Member
Oct 13, 2005
thought got more than 2 SLR in malaysia...
saw 1 park at naza kapar....if not mistaken they have imported 4 to malaysia rite??

correct me if i'm wrong....

318i

Known Member
Dec 17, 2005
according to the enzo register, two enzos have made their way to malaysia.

s/n 129583 and s/n 137746 (which i believe was mokhzani's according to the pictures)

Enzo Ferrari by serial number

on that note, there was one in naza and i remember seeing one in nextcar, i dont know if they are the same one. i took a picture, its not much i will dig it up...

Accelerator7

Nov 21, 2004
Ipoh
Yeah never say never...

I never thought i would see the F50, SLR n MC12 in Msia...now i'm so proud that at least our country has 1 or more of the supercars...just waiting to see who will be the first owner of the SLR n MC12 lolz...hope that the Veyron and Reventon will be available in Msia also soon hehe

ultimatevolution7

Chosŏn Inmin'gun 4.25
Jun 30, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
www.flickr.com
Saw a grey 997 Turbo today.. W** 52 (first time seeing 997 Turbo with a non single dgit plate)

Remember the Brabus CL V12 I posted last week..
Today I saw it with number plates.. nice plate WJU 2020..
Nice font as well.. could it have something to do with a grey F430 with a plate 2020?

theyson

Aug 10, 2007
UE7, do u know of any 996 GT2 silver colour with the plate BJE 5? have u spotted it before. this dude who owns it lives near my place. i just found out! he also has two RS4's. one of it is WKK 1 and the other i'm not sure.

Last edited:

ultimatevolution7

Chosŏn Inmin'gun 4.25
Jun 30, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
www.flickr.com
UE7, do u know of any 996 GT2 silver colour with the plate BJE 5? have u spotted it before. this dude who owns it lives near my place. i just found out! he also has two RS4's. one of it is WKK 1 and the other i'm not sure.

WKK1 I thought I saw it on a Harrier/Alphard/Estima last time.. my mistake. :biggrin:
Nope I haven't seen the GT2. Where does he stay? KL? PJ?
BJD5 is on another Porsche though. Has anything to do with him?

theyson

Aug 10, 2007
WKK1 I thought I saw it on a Harrier/Alphard/Estima last time.. my mistake. :biggrin:
Nope I haven't seen the GT2. Where does he stay? KL? PJ?
BJD5 is on another Porsche though. Has anything to do with him?
he has an alphard too.. i don't think the plate is WKK 1 tho. he stays in Puchong. he has like two 5series(previous ones- E39) has two RS4's, an alphard and now this GT2.

I don't think BJD 5 has got anything to do with him. and heard from someone that he wanted to get a LP640 but changed his mind and got this GT2. latest hype is that he's going to get a 911 turbo. hopefully i get to see that!

chuakz

Known Member
Aug 19, 2006
there's only 1 aston DB5 in M'sia? Plate BGX ****....not a nice plate but damn nice car...

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Wah~~~you guys all post so many new exotic cars. I post a very old rare and exotic car. I think it's the only 1.

It's a Mustang?.....not sure. The workshop boss said the client want his car totally rebuild from chassis to the engine. He didn't pop the hood but when he starts the car...the ground feels like shaking already...scary man...The car is old and rusty but it will be a true gem when it finish. The project will only starts in March..

Last edited:

chuakz

Known Member
Aug 19, 2006
unfortunately it's not a mustang but a chevy camaro I think.....still a really nice and rare muscle....

318i

Known Member
Dec 17, 2005
did i hear someone say mustangggggggg?

maserati quattroporte again

more to come....

ultimatevolution7

Chosŏn Inmin'gun 4.25
Jun 30, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
www.flickr.com
Wah~~~you guys all post so many new exotic cars. I post a very old rare and exotic car. I think it's the only 1.

It's a Mustang?.....not sure. The workshop boss said the client want his car totally rebuild from chassis to the engine. He didn't pop the hood but when he starts the car...the ground feels like shaking already...scary man...The car is old and rusty but it will be a true gem when it finish. The project will only starts in March..

Wow! Mustang Mach 1!
An icon! Congrats on this amazing find!
Was it abandoned? Does it have a owner?

chuakz

Known Member
Aug 19, 2006
looks liek UE7 knows his cars much better than me....=)....but he was probably too excited to notice the message that accompanies the picture of the mach 1....it says that it does have an owner and he plans to restore it...

Last edited:

ultimatevolution7

Chosŏn Inmin'gun 4.25
Jun 30, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
www.flickr.com
Oh the description. I didn't even notice it was there.

How much I wish seeing a muscle car.. I've been into them many years back but gave up because they were too rare here.. :'(

Those mad cubic inches.. ("no replacement for displacement") muscled lines, those thick rear tyres, the unsophisticated suspension, huge ground clearance.. quarter mile drags.. "pistol grip" shifters.. the whine of the supercharger..
Ahh.. Challenger.. Charger.. Camaro.. Barracuda..

And restorations for an owner is an experience for him to remember.
Restoring an old rusty car with a big heart, all the way, little by little, to a street-tearing asphalt burner.
Hard work will pay off..

Edit: Behind the Modestos' Sri Hartamas (near Burger King), there is a nice muscle car with flames. I never been close to it so I don't know, it might be a Buick.
There was also a beautiful 40s Buick in teh car park last year, don't know where it went.

Last edited:

chuakz

Known Member
Aug 19, 2006
The All Makes Classics (AMC - Malaysia) - Preserving the Passion...
1t pic of the page....it's a Pontiac GTO right? Plus...nice DB5 there....maybe the only one here...
The numbers of exotics in M'sia has been increasing a whole lot lately especially the last 5 yrs....whn the Vanquish came out not many bought it...if I'm not wrong there are less than 5. One in Pg which I've seen the pics of it on LYN.....and now....the DB9 is selling like hotcakes in this region....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

guys,
wen purchase a new sport rims like Taiwan ones that have bigger hole to fit the wheel hub ! do i need to install a adapter ? anyone installed this any improvement e.g driving above 100km/h or above ? the shop recomens do use if not the rim wil unbalance on the hub ! any comment or advice on this matter ? or its jus the shop trying to make money ! :confused_smile:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience