Random Exotics Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

anType

Known Member
Nov 14, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
just saw a YELLOW modena 360....

never seen a yellow one in person..heheh....

plate was WPS360
It was at BSC today.

There was another yellow car at BSC together with that 360 - Porsche Cayman S.

And ANOTHER yellow old-school Porsche 924 near Bangsar Village.

Not to mention the yellow Lamborghini Murcielago, which was at Zaibi Motors at around 4:30 (WQS 1 plate), which I didn't manage to snap :((((((((((((

With CNY around the corner, you would expect to see more RED cars, so 4 yellow exotics within 2 hours is quite surprising.

Last edited:

chuakz

Known Member
Aug 19, 2006
2008 M3s should be on the streets now....saw pics in LYN...btw....ppl in LYN said that GTRs are soon to be here....someone said he heard that GTRs were seen at Port Klang.....so should be soon...

ultimatevolution7

Chosŏn Inmin'gun 4.25
Jun 30, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
www.flickr.com
2008 M3s should be on the streets now....saw pics in LYN...btw....ppl in LYN said that GTRs are soon to be here....someone said he heard that GTRs were seen at Port Klang.....so should be soon...
Well to be honest, the info at LYN is very unreliable..
An example, just some day ago this person posted a red plate car (Singapore plate)
but the photo was blur and he said it was a DC plate car. The fonts were big and it was obvious it was a SG plate car, but he still said DC and said the roadtax was RM4650 or something.

Haha, too bad he doesn't know that DC cars don't pay road tax.. :thefinger:

So my point is, they all get info from another place and make it up and stuff like that so can't 100% believe everything.

E92 M3 is around on the streets already, I've observed the BMW dealer in BB and the first M3 (blue) went off with test drive plates, then a white M3 replaced it, now that is gone too, there is a red M3 now (last seen 1 week ago)

And - nice pics anType!

Last edited:

Autokultur

Mar 25, 2006
can you guys repost the pics of the lime green gallardo number plate (C5)....thanks..

chuakz

Known Member
Aug 19, 2006
Well to be honest, the info at LYN is very unreliable..
An example, just some day ago this person posted a red plate car (Singapore plate)
but the photo was blur and he said it was a DC plate car. The fonts were big and it was obvious it was a SG plate car, but he still said DC and said the roadtax was RM4650 or something.

Haha, too bad he doesn't know that DC cars don't pay road tax.. :thefinger:

So my point is, they all get info from another place and make it up and stuff like that so can't 100% believe everything.

E92 M3 is around on the streets already, I've observed the BMW dealer in BB and the first M3 (blue) went off with test drive plates, then a white M3 replaced it, now that is gone too, there is a red M3 now (last seen 1 week ago)

And - nice pics anType!
cari chinese forum is worse.....those ppl know nuts about cars....even a 911 can be mistaken for an lp640 there....and whn some1 post a pic of an exotic there they say "wah....m'sia got ferrari?"....gets annoying sumtimes...

anType

Known Member
Nov 14, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
There's photos of new M3 posted on LYN:

Looks like the real thing, number plate is also very recent - WQT series are from October-November 2007, around the same time M3 was launched in Malaysia.

anType

Known Member
Nov 14, 2007
Kuala Lumpur

M6, I think. Quad exhaust, 'M' badge on side gills. But no 'M6' badge on the back. Previously, this owner had 645Ci (twin exhaust), either modified it to look like an M6 or just upgraded.

xxixx

Known Member
Aug 3, 2006
i think the owner just modified it ... the side mirror says it all ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

We have with us the all new Peugeot 308 Turbo. Being a brand new unit, fresh from the showroom. The owner immediately scheduled an appointment with us to get it protected.

Upon arrival, the car looked clean and sleek. The contamination were hidden...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience