Random Exotics Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

gti88

1,500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
Nick,
I understand completely. You're the one who is confused....
No time then don't attack me with sarcasm. Go do whatever it is that is better to do.
You're just creating drama for yourself. I've said it a thousand times. No remarks were directed at you. It was an example. Not a statement.

Regards

Aihhhh ... *lets out a big sigh* . Its alright la. I'll stop right here.
Just to set things straight, I didn't attack you with sarcasm, those are facts !

Take care. :wavey:

DarkChild

1,000 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
Kuala Lumpur
Aihhhh ... *lets out a big sigh* . Its alright la. I'll stop right here.
Just to set things straight, I didn't attack you with sarcasm, those are facts !

Take care. :wavey:
Well buddy, next time get your facts straight. I do not think the F355 and 360 are not exotics. Hell, even a Renault Clio is exotic enough for me to put on this thread.

Regards.

rattan

1,500 RPM
Oct 30, 2005
www.itswat.com.my
just got one question, how come you all so daring to take so close up shots of the vehicle ? not scared if the owner comes n cause "problem" , really respect , even some royalty cars pics take from soooo close.... :adore::adore:

TEAMADVAN

1,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
Bump: Just read some of the backtracked comments...

Uncle Lam,
No point getting worked up over trivial matters. Some of these people are actually just kids, hiding behind their screens and behaving the way they do because it gives them a sense of empowerment.
I really don't see what's the big deal if you manage to snap pictures of other peoples cars anyway. Like there is some sort of prize if you manage to spot or take pictures of the most 'exotics'.
Hell, half of them can't even afford to own one which is probably why these pictures are of such value to them as it is as close as they can get to obtaining one.
If you ask me, a Ferrari 355 or a Ferrari 360 shouldn't even be considered an exotic if some of the other cars are which are causing complaints, not being deemed 'exotic' enough to be put here. They are cheap (costs as much as my nissan) and they aren't that quick to begin with (your old toyota and my nissan will eat cars like that for breakfast anytime).
So as long as you know and I know we can afford and have exotics in our garages, leave them little boys and their pictures be. If they want something removed, just remove it before they squeal and throw a tantrum. You know how irritating and annoying that can be. :thefinger:
+2

LOL...double the above...
One man's meat is another's poison.
But some times, simple english is just too complicated/hard to be understand for "haters"....
disregards those tyre kickers and haters...
as u can see i afraid to do posting..
must be very very careful or else my ars will be bombarded.....
some might not intended to bombard...
"un-intesionally" should i say...
might be misunderstanding..
some might not...

But i just cant stand it seeing haters is poluting other's reputation when we are trying to explain "what haters & tyre kickers are"...

now, back to our last topic...
i went to my uncle's friend house last week to view one of his car.

No...dont got my statement wrong..I didnt say "to buy his car"..saja gatal go look see- look see..
owner even brought me one round. he didnt really step on the gas pedal though..
but i already got hardened the moment i close the door and when the engine start...
He knew i love to have one as my uncle told him that (isnt thats the reason my uncle brought me there?) LOL...
anyway, i dont have anymore picts to post...
afraid i will cause another hanky panky...

here's what i've got for u..
u knew it...so, please "SHHHHH"...

Oh? i knew what u are going to ask...
and the answer is, No...not now...
no way i can affort it for now...

But i want it, i must have one, no matter when or what,
i need one...thats my dream...
not everyone dies with their dreams achieved...:biggrin:

ps: moderators , Mr, Mrs and Dr KNOW IT ALL,
these picts is only what i want to share with DC...
they are only keys of some 4 door sedan for vege/fish buying purpose..
nothing to be hoo-ha about...
I will remove them later...
Thanks in advance.

regards
LAM-the-know-nothing-at-all.

Last edited:

eujin

1,000 RPM
Jul 10, 2005
wajaland
y go so political abt it..this is free forum for every1...every1 have the right choose watever they wana post...this thread morever is open thread..y bombard here and there ..asif it belongs to urs

not finger pointing any1 ar....:adore::adore::adore:

i duno uncle lam aka team advan personaly(although i seen him couple of times in sincero)..but i know he is in good side...

geezz..i wana c cars picture come on...

wat the key is tht....maserati??merz??

Bump: y go so political abt it..this is free forum for every1...every1 have the right choose watever they wana post...this thread morever is open thread..y bombard here and there ..asif it belongs to urs

i duno uncle lam aka team advan personaly(although i seen him couple of times in sincero)..but i know he is in good side...

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
juz a wild guess....vanquish?

TEAMADVAN

1,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
y go so political abt it..this is free forum for every1...every1 have the right choose watever they wana post...this thread morever is open thread..y bombard here and there ..asif it belongs to urs

Bump: y go so political abt it..this is free forum for every1...every1 have the right choose watever they wana post...this thread morever is open thread..y bombard here and there ..asif it belongs to urs

ahahaha! at last!
at least some one who work as the the stand-up-guy to clarify my attitude and name...
i never show my effort. never show my ability or what i own and who i am...
we even got friends who dont even affort to buy a simple C70 bike...

we did experience the bitters of riding on a damn two wheeler old rounded lights kapchai under the damn storm rain struggle to look for sheds at the way to our destiny...
forget the past....just to let u guys know that we are not those of eating sweet beans from the begining of our life untill now...
we too suffer from olden days of single storey terrace house and go to school at a BAS SEKOLAH kinda occasions. but just diffrent ages...
ok...forget the golden and olden days about histories...

but who cares? as long as whenever we fall, theres someone else jump out of no where to help us up!
thats our motto'...

nahhh...those are not keys of expensive cars...LOL....
just some 4 doors sedan which we often seen on road at western countries..
some will know...DC will definately know....

BTW, DC, WHERE D HECK R U???
TELL ME IF U LOVE THOSE KEYS!:listen:
I DREAM TO OWN THEM!!!

Last edited:

ultimatevolution7

Chosŏn Inmin'gun 4.25
Jun 30, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
www.flickr.com
@ Darkchild,

Is it me whom you are looking for? I apologize if I have said anything offending.
I know that because of the rarity of certain cars, people tend to post them here.
I just didn't understand the purpose of posting un-exotic stuff here when there's another thread that's free-for-all.

You might think I'm intentionally being rude in telling off others, like I do in most other threads, but I'm not doing that without a reason.
I'm just stating the obvious; what to be posted and what not.
Again, I apologize if I have said anything wrong which resulted in this argument.
Maybe the standard of cars that I've expected being posted here were too high?
If yes, then again, I apologize.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi all,

recently i realised that my lightings of my car is getting dimmer and dimmer day by day. I've just changed the battery yesterday and i found out that it's getting harder to start (slower crank) after few runs. could it be my alternator not supplying sufficient charge to the battery ?

thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience