Random Exotics Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

TEAMADVAN

1,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
this 525 is a sneak peek shot took from MONSTER CUSTOM ipoh just now around 10pm while climbing up the truck for delivering to MONSTER CUSTOM SUNWAY.....
U'll see it at extreme night....

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
wah...is that hamman wide body?
how come the exhaust look like its made of aluminium foils?

TEAMADVAN

1,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
the ext tip were wrap with aluminium foils to prevent fibre resin from droping and damaging it...
they are trying to be as much careful as they can to prevent other parts from damaging like wheels, lights, wind screen and so on...as well as the small little tail pipes...
thats what so called responsiblity...
we just dont know how/when accident happens...
so, better safe than sorry and wrap it!

i got the front shot but it is when its "before painting" and its forbidden to be post due to respect the owner and MONSTER CUSTOMS...for more, pls visit the MONSTER's BOOTH when u pop onto Extreme this week end...

and lastly,

MERRY XMAS TO EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

chuakz

Known Member
Aug 19, 2006
I thought this suppose to be a thread for exotics and we got pics of a hyundai?? uggghh...and a 5 series.....even though its been heavily modified its still a 5 series....damn.....this thread used to be so great....

ultimatevolution7

Chosŏn Inmin'gun 4.25
Jun 30, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
www.flickr.com
I thought this suppose to be a thread for exotics and we got pics of a hyundai?? uggghh...and a 5 series.....even though its been heavily modified its still a 5 series....damn.....this thread used to be so great....
Exactly. But if you tell them they're doing wrong, they'll throw something back - it's best to let them at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i plan to convert my new inspira to evo x bodykits. Any ideas from anyone if i order the bodykits from the shop, then ask them to spray 1st, once they done then only call me come to fix. Coz nornally i saw is u have left the car few days at thier shop for them to fix....touch up...then only spray. Any bodykits 's shop can do spray 1st then only fix into car. Plug n play mah...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience