Random Car Pics Part 2

-Sonic-

Known Member
Aug 4, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
The blue Ferrari is a 328 GTS.

And I never thought I'd see a Ford GT over here!!! Is it going to be at the showroom for awhile? Waiting for the owner to pick it up I assume? Thanks for the pic btw!
i have no idea , basically went there to have look @ other cars then i was omg .. an actual ford gt :adore: ... either it just arrived or its been sold ..well i guess this the closest we can get .

Mitsubishi_FTO

Jun 8, 2006
Sorry, abit off topic here. There is a Lamborghini Diablo on sale in Motortrader. What surprised me was that it is the facelift edition. Pardon me for my ignorance but I have only seen a sgpore registered one, didnt realise that Msia also have one. :hmmmm:

ultimatevolution7

Chosŏn Inmin'gun 4.25
Jun 30, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
www.flickr.com
Sorry, abit off topic here. There is a Lamborghini Diablo on sale in Motortrader. What surprised me was that it is the facelift edition. Pardon me for my ignorance but I have only seen a sgpore registered one, didnt realise that Msia also have one. :hmmmm:
The gold one, that one is VT 6.0 SE, one of only 40 units made, and very few RHD. We have two units in Malaysia. One is the gold one in the magazine and the other one is the black one, wich was at the dealer in Jalan Pudu for a week before someone bought it.

lokgotz

Known Member
Apr 28, 2005
is aw a triumph just now!

it's a old small model with open top!

old penang plate.....was taking my camera out but the cars at the back honking already....hehe

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Tufoil is featured in today's May 28 edition of Harian Metro bahasa daily.

We have been told it has a readership of 1,000,000.

You can find Tufoil in this link: www.nstp.com.my according to the NST people.

Happy reading.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience