R34GTR brembo brake on 350Z??

henleey

Known Member
Jun 5, 2009
huakenny: i got some problems now...everytime when i wan to push my break harder, a knocking sound appear and it does not look like the ABS system...the knocking sound usually come at the front wheel of the driver side...have u come across with problem like tat before ?? sometimes when i am reversing my car and turning the steering, the knocking sound will come out as well....

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
huakenny: i got some problems now...everytime when i wan to push my break harder, a knocking sound appear and it does not look like the ABS system...the knocking sound usually come at the front wheel of the driver side...have u come across with problem like tat before ?? sometimes when i am reversing my car and turning the steering, the knocking sound will come out as well....
something to do wit ur frt RH lower parts...

henleey

Known Member
Jun 5, 2009
alright...hopefully u will get the parts if something is wrong with ride

henleey

Known Member
Jun 5, 2009
there should be something to change, the rubber(dunno the exact name of it) on the leg of the suspension system??

henleey

Known Member
Jun 5, 2009
hahaa...viper, cant stand my foot from stepping on the gas...temptation is damn high...lol...
going to have my car for a check moro....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

HKS Hipermax M1 suspension systems are designed for Street and Highway use combining a balance between comfort and enhanced handling capabilities. They are now available for the Nissan GT-R and the IS-F. Check out your local distributors for more information and purchasing.

YouTube - HKS TV
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience