R34GTR brembo brake on 350Z??

henleey

Known Member
Jun 5, 2009
LB performance is yours???

NISMO S-TUNE

1,000 RPM
Dec 9, 2008
Nope...get the temperature range from 0* to 300* will do. If you get starting from 300* and up, then you will need to warm up your brake every time when you use your car.

0* to 300*: Means the brake will starts biting from the moment you starts using your car and when you step on it. No warming up needed.

300* and above: Means you will have to warm the brake up in order for it to starts biting when you starts using your car. In short, the brake will starts working when the temperature hit 300*.

henleey

Known Member
Jun 5, 2009
alright bro.....tats a very useful advise.....gonna search around now...

henleey

Known Member
Jun 5, 2009
huakenny: i got some problems now...everytime when i wan to push my break harder, a knocking sound appear and it does not look like the ABS system...the knocking sound usually come at the front wheel of the driver side...have u come across with problem like tat before ?? sometimes when i am reversing my car and turning the steering, the knocking sound will come out as well....

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
huakenny: i got some problems now...everytime when i wan to push my break harder, a knocking sound appear and it does not look like the ABS system...the knocking sound usually come at the front wheel of the driver side...have u come across with problem like tat before ?? sometimes when i am reversing my car and turning the steering, the knocking sound will come out as well....
something to do wit ur frt RH lower parts...

henleey

Known Member
Jun 5, 2009
alright...hopefully u will get the parts if something is wrong with ride

henleey

Known Member
Jun 5, 2009
there should be something to change, the rubber(dunno the exact name of it) on the leg of the suspension system??

henleey

Known Member
Jun 5, 2009
hahaa...viper, cant stand my foot from stepping on the gas...temptation is damn high...lol...
going to have my car for a check moro....