R34 with Z-tune bodywork. Who's?

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

DarkChild

1,000 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
Kuala Lumpur
vampireSuto said:
oh ..man i see tht grey skyline xxx 70 all day long coz i work in links ...haha .... the most expensive skyline in malaysia .... the sound sytem is killing you ... hehe
That's Melvin's car... Yup, sound system alone is around 80k... :_:

keong72

500 RPM
Nov 22, 2004
at penang also got 1 r34 gtune bodypart and tomei engine wah ,,very nice and fast,,,,,,,,,,

NoTiGuY

old school
Nov 16, 2003
PG-PJ-KL-DUBAI
www.cardomain.com
keong72 said:
at penang also got 1 r34 gtune bodypart and tomei engine wah ,,very nice and fast,,,,,,,,,,

keong16,

haha... that wan even more crazy than Joe's and Anson's R34 Z-tune...

ask him out this weekend ler...

DarkChild

1,000 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
Kuala Lumpur
*laughs* He says he want's it to be a showcar apparently. He came for a function at my house last Dec. He drove his Golf GTI but upon special request from my brother (it was his birthday), he drove back and took his GTR.... and later his Bently Continental GT...
Some shots. Sorry for the poor quality. Camera phone. I have some shots from a proper camera but I forgot where I left them.
He has LED taillights but I don't know why they never showed up in the picture.

Last edited:

kei-office

500 RPM
Feb 19, 2005
subang/penang
A friend told me that his friend is driving an R34 GTR from butterworth with full Z-tune body kit order original from japan and heard that the owner just change the engine to tomei engine ! is a malay owner for the car ..... he spend more than 100k just for the body kit and the engine ( not yet include clutch...etc ) ! damm loaded, this owner just brought the car not more than 6 months....... anyway i will post up the pic soon for u guys !

dro

Known Member
Jan 28, 2006
vampireSuto said:
oh ..man i see tht grey skyline xxx 70 all day long coz i work in links ...haha .... the most expensive skyline in malaysia .... the sound sytem is killing you ... hehe

wahh...u work in links r??? sure best one lorrr =P

***i wonder how u got to work there man....kewl rides everyday~!***

NoTiGuY

old school
Nov 16, 2003
PG-PJ-KL-DUBAI
www.cardomain.com
kei-office said:
A friend told me that his friend is driving an R34 GTR from butterworth with full Z-tune body kit order original from japan and heard that the owner just change the engine to tomei engine ! is a malay owner for the car ..... he spend more than 100k just for the body kit and the engine ( not yet include clutch...etc ) ! damm loaded, this owner just brought the car not more than 6 months....... anyway i will post up the pic soon for u guys !
slightly more than 6months d ler... well yes, and i'm sure most of the GTR owners knows or heard of him already. 100k? Think that wouldnt even cover his enginebay. Is your friend very close to him? He is keong16's buddy!

DarkChild

1,000 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
Kuala Lumpur
I wouldn't be surprised... XXX 70 has already had 400k invested in this GTR. You can buy a F355 with that money.

imoloq

1,000 RPM
Nov 1, 2005
DarkChild said:
*laughs* He says he want's it to be a showcar apparently. He came for a function at my house last Dec. He drove his Golf GTI but upon special request from my brother (it was his birthday), he drove back and took his GTR.... and later his Bently Continental GT...
Some shots. Sorry for the poor quality. Camera phone. I have some shots from a proper camera but I forgot where I left them.

Is this a GTR or GTT? How come the back dun have the GTR badge? Or did he take it off hehehe.

DarkChild

1,000 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
Kuala Lumpur
:confused:
imoloq said:
Is this a GTR or GTT? How come the back dun have the GTR badge? Or did he take it off hehehe.
[B said:
DarkChild[/b]]
Who in right mind would spend 400k on a GTT? If he is capable of buying a Bently Continental GT, what's a GTR to him? :top:

imoloq

1,000 RPM
Nov 1, 2005
DarkChild said:
:confused:

Who in right mind would spend 400k on a GTT? If he is capable of buying a Bently Continental GT, what's a GTR to him? :top:

Hahaah yeah makes sense!

Maybe he wants to make it a "sleeper" car

A Post Every 5 Mins

I am Waja owner and recently just change my clutch to BR clutch. For the first few day, i feel the clutch is light and the grip is good. After quite some day i feel like when i step on the clutch pedal, the pedal doesn't give the feeling of bounce back.

for the first few day after i install the new clutch, i feel that i need to press the clutch pedal quite a distance till full. But recently, especially in the morning, the feeling of pressing the clutch pedal to full is a small distance...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience