Interior and Cockpit

R3 short shift

masvidal

Known Member
May 13, 2004
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
Fastlane said:
Its not the right way to have ur short shift....cut short does not make a different....only u can have a tiny shift but not functional....This item come with the whole of gear shift include the 'tapak'...i still can't load the pic bcoz of pc problem...just remove the std one & install the performance thing
no....what i mean is that, can u make the gearstick on the short-shifter that u sell short? for styling purpose lah.....

faisal

1,500 RPM
Oct 20, 2004
The Valley
ignition.my
Fastlane.

I appreciate if you were to cease claiming to sell a R3 shortshifter as we, R3 do not sell such a thing and NO, the Satria R3 DOES NOT come with a shortshifter fitted as Standard.

Thank You

adian

Known Member
Nov 22, 2003
PJ
www.the-yeins.com
Please be warned that all ORIGINAL R3 PRODUCTS will come with proper R3 packaging and a 3 month warranty on material defects.

DO NOT ACCEPT NON-ORIGINAL R3 PRODUCTS.

And most of all, R3 doesn't go around selling on the forums.

/adian

niceputera

Known Member
May 4, 2005
Funny, people think can easily custom made something and sell it as R3 product. Even my sister knows Gti nor R3 doesn't come with short shift!

Fastlane

Known Member
Apr 28, 2005
I just sell my things....not to get any 'kondem' comments...If u want i can sell it 2 u...FYI i got those items from the factory that makes the shift for proton cars include R3.....and i can show the difference std and the performance one.

Khorne

500 RPM
Dec 4, 2003
PJ
Visit site
Fastlane,
Do you realise that youre claims are incorrect simply because R3's don't come with short shifters...

It would be advisable for you to stop claiming your products under the R3 brand...
Call it performance short shifter or sumthing, just don't use the R3 branding as you like...

There are copyright laws in this country...

Cheers

routerzz

Known Member
May 1, 2005
wondering with this so much talking..

show a proof of picture or something..

or maybe some roadshow..

Fastlane

Known Member
Apr 28, 2005
FYI ...my brother working in this proton factory that make parts of proton....Ok if u guys dont allowed me to sell the items here, i will sell it somewhere else.....who is interested just call me.

Chilled

ninja_iga

3,000 RPM
Dec 1, 2003
Visit site
Fastlane

who's your brother? i'm sure he's gonna get SCREWED by the people from Motorsports Division.

oh by the way: Faisal and Adian's from Motorsports Division(they made the friggin' R3s), and Adian's Faisal's boss.
so are you sure what you're selling is what you claim?

threebond

Known Member
Oct 26, 2004

FastlaneI just sell my things....not to get any 'kondem' comments...If u want i can sell it 2 u...FYI i got those items from the factory that makes the shift for proton cars include R3.....and i can show the difference std and the performance one.

WOW!! is already became a hot and chilled topic of this ERA..by the way hope all of you don't mind.Maybe its right or maybe its wrong...Dont make it as a big issue here.He's (Fastlane)claimed that stuff is ORI OEM from R3 product and Adian and Faisal say No.

If ....?? that stuff is non OEM from PROTON just don't buy it lar..so why mahu "kecoh kecoh".Lets him deserve for the thing he want to sell.But Fastlane you must be carefull..it will effect people life my bro for whose peole doesn't know....but for me its okey.Your own money...you 'll can decide.Not my money...

For you'll info :

I already view the stuff already its really short shift leaver ,
I'm no comments.Like i'm saying just now..it up to you'll

Other replier please lar don't be a Batu Ronsent (Batu Api).

Adian and Faisal do his job.

exactly maybe Fastlane don't know the truth actually..

So easy ma...Dont kecoh kecoh and tutup rezeki orang.

Last edited:

mynnDAWG

2,000 RPM
Jul 23, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
www.worlddj.com
carik rezeki is one thing mannn...but PENIPU is another as well....claiming stuff thats really a bullshit is not allowed here in ZTH...come on..if someone trying to con you in real life takkan hang tak marah?...

Khorne

500 RPM
Dec 4, 2003
PJ
Visit site
Selling R3 products 'unofficially' is considered a crime and is punishable by law if R3 chooses to take legal action...
No use battling it out here unless youre connected to the 'product' in one way or another...

threebond,
The case here is that Fastlane is selling R3 Short Shifter when it doesn't even exist... Simply put he is not authorized to sell or trade R3 products in anyway what-so-ever without the consent of the R3 department itself...

I'm just sick of seeing individuals trying to make a quick buck throught other peoples hard work...

CHEERS

Fastlane

Known Member
Apr 28, 2005
mynnDAWG said:
carik rezeki is one thing mannn...but PENIPU is another as well....claiming stuff thats really a bullshit is not allowed here in ZTH...come on..if someone trying to con you in real life takkan hang tak marah?...

Dont just simply said people PENIPU....I'm just got wrong info from informer....The items is only immitation but they said its ori from R3....when i see the real thing than i know....So 'bullshit' to who just simply curse other people... Herewith i attached the pic....If u r claiming i do crime in ZTH....wait & investigate other seller also....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Power is relative, at least for petrol heads, and warp speed just doesn’t cut it for some. The Canadian owner of this Chevy Camaro probably wouldn’t fall into that category either, he needs one just for himself and all the raging 1,400 horses he has under the hood of his car...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience