Status
Not open for further replies.
Interior and Cockpit

R3 short shift

threebond

Known Member
Oct 26, 2004
short shift

mynnDAWGcarik rezeki is one thing mannn...but PENIPU is another as well....claiming stuff thats really a bullshit is not allowed here in ZTH...come on..if someone trying to con you in real life takkan hang tak marah?...
mynnDAWG, aku paham hang punya perasaan.Tapi hang jgn lar EMOTIONAL sangat lar pulak.Kan ker dia dah habaq yang dia dapat info pun dari wrong informer.Hang pulak simply cakap dia PENIPU.Maybe dia x der niat nak buat camtu. X baik lar hang habaq dia macam tu,Naper ???? hang kenai sangat dgn mamat Fastlane ni.Rileks lar.Wrong information ajer lar.

KhorneSelling R3 products 'unofficially' is considered a crime and is punishable by law if R3 chooses to take legal action...
No use battling it out here unless youre connected to the 'product' in one way or another...

threebond,
The case here is that Fastlane is selling R3 Short Shifter when it doesn't even exist... Simply put he is not authorized to sell or trade R3 products in anyway what-so-ever without the consent of the R3 department itself...

I'm just sick of seeing individuals trying to make a quick buck throught other peoples hard work...

CHEERS

Khorne,

like i'm saying just now,maybe he doesn't mean to do that.Now everything can and will be happened.Even sometimes when you bought something from here (ZTH) or other place, do you investigate where the stuff came from?? Did you....

Try to be business minded person lar...Ourself also not too honest / sincere with people even with OURSELVES also.You want to get it just buy lar..don't Say SO and SO.

I know how do you feel about this similiar case. Just let's it go.

I'm not Backing Up this felllow buta-bua ajer,but kita sama sama cari makan ma....Kalau susah sangat carik kat kedai potong lar.Sikit punya hal lar geng...

Last edited:

Khorne

500 RPM
Dec 4, 2003
PJ
Visit site
threebond said:
mynnDAWG, aku paham hang punya perasaan.Tapi hang jgn lar EMOTIONAL sangat lar pulak.Kan ker dia dah habaq yang dia dapat info pun dari wrong informer.Hang pulak simply cakap dia PENIPU.Maybe dia x der niat nak buat camtu. X baik lar hang habaq dia macam tu,Naper ???? hang kenai sangat dgn mamat Fastlane ni.Rileks lar.Wrong information ajer lar.

Khorne,

like i'm saying just now,maybe he doesn't mean to do that.Now everything can and will be happened.Even sometimes when you bought something from here (ZTH) or other place, do you investigate where the stuff came from?? Did you....

Try to be business minded person lar...Ourself also not too honest / sincere with people even with OURSELVES also.You want to get it just buy lar..don't Say SO and SO.

I know how do you feel about this similiar case. Just let's it go.

I'm not Backing Up this felllow buta-bua ajer,but kita sama sama cari makan ma....Kalau susah sangat carik kat kedai potong lar.Sikit punya hal lar geng...

threebond,
As I was saying earlier

The case here is that Fastlane is selling R3 Short Shifter when it doesn't even exist... Simply put he is not authorized to sell or trade R3 products in anyway what-so-ever without the consent of the R3 department itself...

I do not appreciate your conduct of words and it is clear that youre taking this whole thing very defensively... I'm not attacking him neither am I pointing my finger at you... I'm merely stating the facts and it would be right for him to retract this thread...

You may be dishonest when conducting sales , but don't assume that I'm like you in anyway... Business is business I agree, but that doens't give anyone the right to claim or use the brand name and in this case 'R3' for their own benefit...

'I'm not Backing Up this felllow buta-bua ajer,but kita sama sama cari makan ma....Kalau susah sangat carik kat kedai potong lar.Sikit punya hal lar geng...'

I know that were all here to trade and sell our stuff, but this is just wrong... Nak cari makan pun cari lah dengan cara yang betul... Just by you saying 'kita sama-sama cari makan' tell me that youre not very honest yourself, but to each is it's own and I'm not here to judge you...

I'm gonna let things be between us cause there's no use in us exchanging words over this...

Have a nice day...

CHEERS

Khorne

500 RPM
Dec 4, 2003
PJ
Visit site
Oh yeah and another thing...
I dunno if this is still enforced by the webmaster but I think that ZTH is an english only forum...

CHEERS

threebond

Known Member
Oct 26, 2004
Oh yeah and another thing...
I dunno if this is still enforced by the webmaster but I think that ZTH is an english only forum...

CHEERS

your right man, if people here can't read or speak Malay as usual..

one thing, bout your comments..its ok for me..We are Human.
I think you know what i'm mean.. :)

mkdreamervl

Known Member
Jul 6, 2005
PJ
I think the conclusion is simple ? Of course people can sell what he wants. Just don't do it under someone's elses brand name after R3 already pointed out thay they don't sell SHort Shifts.... Maybe He could call it R4.R5.R-Evolution..Bla... Then problem no more lah... senang...

Just my 2 cents worth of thoughts.

CiaoZ Peeps.

Khorne

500 RPM
Dec 4, 2003
PJ
Visit site
mkdreamervl said:
I think the conclusion is simple ? Of course people can sell what he wants. Just don't do it under someone's elses brand name after R3 already pointed out thay they don't sell SHort Shifts.... Maybe He could call it R4.R5.R-Evolution..Bla... Then problem no more lah... senang...

Just my 2 cents worth of thoughts.

CiaoZ Peeps.
Interesting...
A newbie posting in this thread...
Something smells fishy here...
Are you connected to R3 or to the seller in any way ???

Fastlane

Known Member
Apr 28, 2005
I just name the thing as R3 ....just to let viewers know and understood how its look like....For you guys that support me very thanx...Others dont simply said i'm selling the illegal things or else...So ZTH can make new rules for it....who wants to sell new/2nd things must get permission from ZTH and have to bring the items to show to the ZTH committee...Just think twice & wisely to condem people...Be open minded dont be a 'KOLOT' people.....Just careful when u talk, deal with others.

mkdreamervl

Known Member
Jul 6, 2005
PJ
Err... not connected in anyway. Like i said, its just my 2 cents worth. If noobs can't post threads its ok. I'll just keep my 2 cents to myself. 5 days makes 10 cents right ?

ciaoZ

faisal

1,500 RPM
Oct 20, 2004
The Valley
ignition.my
Fastlane said:
I just name the thing as R3 ....just to let viewers know and understood how its look like....For you guys that support me very thanx...Others dont simply said i'm selling the illegal things or else...So ZTH can make new rules for it....who wants to sell new/2nd things must get permission from ZTH and have to bring the items to show to the ZTH committee...Just think twice & wisely to condem people...Be open minded dont be a 'KOLOT' people.....Just careful when u talk, deal with others.
fAST laNE,
You can sell your short shifter, just don't use the R3 brand name. Is that so hard to understand.

You can't " just name the thing as R3" as you put it as the R3 management did not, has not , will not alllow it.

Comprende??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi all zth forumers....

i've question regarding my headlight.

my right side is too bright.....while on the left side is blur

changed the bulbs already.....still happen

any ideas????
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience