Not open for further replies.
Engine and Performance

Blox Racing Dual & Single Bend Short Shifter

Ck™

500 RPM
Mar 27, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
Blox Racing Dual-Bend Short Shifter

• Each short shifter features a non-binding bearing that ensures smooth and precise shifting, even under the harshest driving conditions
• Combined with Blox Racing shift knob for best performance
• Quality products that are durable and reliable

Product Description
Blox Racing billet short shifters are made from high quality and high strength alloy steel. Blox Racing spends countless hours designing, engineering and testing so each product is able to offer the enthusiast both form and function. The manufacturing processes used either meet or exceed OEM standards, while materials reflect the same quality used by major OEM auto manufacturers. Blox Racing and its manufacturing partners meet or exceed ISO 9001 certification which further ensures Blox Racing's overall commitment to the highest standards of production management and quality control. Blox Racing is dedicated to the development of high quality performance products and accessories for today's import and sport compact enthusiast. Each product is designed and manufactured using the latest in cutting-edge technologies, processes and materials and then tested using rigorous standards. Each Blox Racing product is designed to work with one another, giving enthusiasts the proper foundation and building blocks for developing the right performance combination.

Direct Replacement Billet Aluminum Short Shifter
A true short shifter decreases throw by reducing the angle that the shifter shaft travels through during its stroke between gears. By reducing the angle that the shaft travels through between gears, the distance that your hand needs to move between gears is also reduced. In many cases, the shifter shaft is also re-designed to be shorter than stock thus creating a sportier look and feel, as well as aiding in reducing the linear throw length when coupled with the reduced angular throw.

Specifics and Benefits:

Provides Quicker, Reducing Shift Throw by 35 – 40%

*Coated with High Quality Polished T6061 Billet Aluminum
*for Enhancing Strength and Durability CNC Machined High********
*Strength Durable Material

*High Performance JDM Racing Design

*Direct OEM Fitment or Replacement
*Retains Usages of Factory Shift Knob

APPLICATIONS :

• 1988-1991 HONDA CIVIC/CRX
• 1992-2000 HONDA CIVIC
• 1993-1997 HONDA DEL SOL
• 1990-2001 ACURA INTEGRA

*While Stock Last & Limited Stock*

**RM95** (Dual Bend Short Shifter)
**RM90** (Single Bend Short Shifter)

Serious Buyer Please Call / SMS

*Item Can Shipping To Any Where
*For Other Product Or Price Please Call For More Information.

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi there, im a new member but have been visiting this forum for quite a while.

i owned a proton wira 4G15 year 2001. yesterday got a friend want to swap his 4G91 carb engine(currently at old proton saga) with my engine. he said i need to pay only the swap cost. he wont pay anything. he's a foreman so i dont think he will take much money.

so, the question are,

1. is it worth it? i know 4G91 is far better than 4G15 and a lot of mod can be done on it. but still wanna ask is it a good...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience