Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

R3 Neo 2011

rkbella33

Known Member
Jan 7, 2011
Penang
Letting my much loved R3 as I dont have much time weekends to enjoy the finesse of the Chassis tuning , rare short ratio gearbox and R3 tuned engine cranking Approx 148hp. This is the real deal R3 product and is 67 out of 150. This is a perfect ride for enthusiasts and young at heart enjoying windy roads or a day on track etc.
The interested buyer will get the original R3 carbon fibre bonnet worth 2.2k and slotted rotors. I have spared no expense maintaining the car with monthly waxing and weekly washes only by me.
Interior is all original ans leather all maintained with leathercare. Always uswd Mobil 1 and redline gearoil.
There is still another 6 months oj warranty thoigh I havent claimed any as the car is just running great
But that should assure any buyer of any risk. That said this car has been easy on the pocket to maintain for such a wonderful ride. From an enthusiast, reaching out to like minded enthusiasts.
Call me 0124742055 or Sms. I am open to some nego on price but please do check ur bank loan eligibility prior calling.

Attachments

rkbella33

Known Member
Jan 7, 2011
Penang
the final drive ratio on the r3 is 4.6 vs cps 4.3. I have the ratios sets somewhere.
:-) I need to check as most times I drive on windiest of roads or speeding along places like Bukit Putus.

p3jal

1,000 RPM
Jan 20, 2007
Selangor
nice car!

rkbella33

Known Member
Jan 7, 2011
Penang
Sold guys! Tks for the comments from all enthusiasts.
Now I regret it...but have little choice in current time frame...:smokin::vollkommenauf:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

There may be a new contender at Pikes Peak this year and the team is looking to dust off some dirt on their way up the legendary hill climb challenge ahead of the regulars in the Open Class like Nobuhiro ‘Monster’ Tajima and Rhys Millen.

The contender in question originates from the Andros Trophy, a French ice racing series that pulls in all thebig names from the continent, much like how Pikes Peak pulls...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience