R-i-P : Hamidi, Driver of White EVO7

cha_boy

Known Member
Mar 25, 2009
seremban
May Allah Bless Him & His Family, Amiiinn...

al fatihah....

melody

9,000 RPM
Jun 9, 2005
ipoh
NST~2009/06/26
Businessman dies after car plunges into ravine

"MARAN: A businessman was killed when his Mitsubishi Evolution plunged into a 15-metre-deep ravine at Km179 of the East Coast highway near Maran on Wednesday.
In the 10am incident, Hamidi Hamdan, 30, from Petaling Jaya, Selangor died due to severe head injuries.

A traffic police spokesman said the victim was travelling from Kuala Terengganu to Selangor when he was believed to have lost control of his vehicle.

The spokesman said the victim had crashed the car into the highway divider on the left side of the road before it plunged into the ravine.

"A passer-by alerted police who arrived at the scene and spotted the victim's body lying in a pool of blood some 30 metres from his car."
"We believe the victim tried to climb the steep ravine to seek help but died in the process."

The victim's body was sent to Bandar Jengka hospital here."

~~May his soul rest in peace~~

dawg

Known Member
Nov 29, 2003
Selangor
dawgsevo.blogspot.com
Rest in peace midi... u will be deeply missed by everyone in MEOC... u've been such a great friend, always texting us for meet up and TT... never a moment with u was without laughter and smiles.. RIP...

egiewan

500 RPM
Jul 31, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Innalillah...rest in peace bro Aedy. I was quite close with him as well...he helped me sell alot of my used stuff. Very friendly and honest guy. Quite a shocking news but our fate is in god's hands. Al-Fatihah:bawling:

Mistaken_Identity

2,000 RPM
Aug 11, 2005
Johore Bahru
Re: R-i-P : Hamidi, Driver of White EVO8

goodness, same as me, I met him through his garage sales on the phone, was just a few weeks back! RIP.. You're a good man :)

Edit : I also just remembered, he is running a nasi lemak business right? Is it going to stop?
The nasi lemak business will be carry out by his wife later...

options

Known Member
Dec 3, 2006
Real sad to me that country and automotive society missed such young and potential guys. condolence to his family.

Bump: Real sad to me that country and automotive society missed such young and potential guys. condolence to his family.

Jai_RS

Known Member
Jun 12, 2005
Kemaman
Inna lillahi wainnailaihi rajiun

Al-Fatihah...

slj

500 RPM
Dec 9, 2004
kk
Omg.....we were still sms-ing few weeks back .. . now suddenly.... :(

R.I.P bro....

Bump: Omg.....we were still sms-ing few weeks back .. . now suddenly.... :(

R.I.P bro....

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com
There's a fund raising campaign undertaken by leslie for his family

Bump: There's a fund raising campaign undertaken by leslie for his family

piramid

Known Member
Nov 15, 2003
al fatihah..

satriamerah and others,
please be extra careful when approaching that black area. remember KM179. as alots of accident / car skidded happened at that area. my friend's evo8 got skidded at that area too. luckily he and a friend of him managed to survive in that incident.

yesterday afternoon,i went down the ravine where the accident took place, guess what? a lots of broken glass, broken signal, headlamp, children's shoes, several broken vehicle parts were there.

and yes amin, the evo7 didnt hit the guard rail at all. it just plunged straight away from the road into the steep ravine.

be extra careful guys..

kenthew

May 4, 2009
May god bless him n his family.......

Bump: May god bless him n his family.............