questions for altezza

stevenyapevo7

Known Member
Aug 21, 2006
all senior, in da market spare part for altezza really not 2 comman... izzit really hard 2 find all those spare part n modify parts? :confused:

Greytezza

1,000 RPM
Feb 6, 2007
Truly Asia
The Altezza is actually a Toyota..and therefore u can buy the parts easily from Wing Hin in Jalan Loke Yew. As for performance parts, you still can buy it from any of the performance part shops in Sunway (N1,KSP,..etc)
Or you have another option of buying direct from Japan via Auction Yahoo Japan and you can do it with Bidtrade or Japanbid..dont worry too much about parts bro. There are cars older than the Altezza (Supra and Aristo etc..) still popular among car enthusiast in Malaysia.
Hope it answer some part of yr question...

shawn55

Known Member
Aug 5, 2006
what stuff you looking for ? you can try 1 workshop. Tom's & TRD Shop at Bangsar , 03-22824899 , 03-22888866 .Trial tuning , ha ha

ST56J

Known Member
Feb 23, 2008
wah shawn.. taking opportunity to promote ah? anyways anybody got the taillight covers for sale here? shawn maybe u can help me out hehe

nashlovebrown

2,000 RPM
Aug 26, 2005
kl
Yes im really interested in having altezza manual 6 speed also but scared of the parts and maintenance. and one question y the engine got yamaha wording? is the engine from yamaha? sorry never into altezza stuffs just wanna know.

shawn55

Known Member
Aug 5, 2006
won`t scare bro...actually is a nice car...nothing to scare hard to check the spare part..if outside can`t help you..think about me.. ha ha..just a joke..but seriouslly we are 1 group..that all

shawn55

Known Member
Aug 5, 2006
won`t scare bro...actually is a nice car...nothing to scare hard to check the spare part..if outside can`t help you..think about me.. ha ha..just a joke..but seriouslly we are 1 group..that all

nashlovebrown

2,000 RPM
Aug 26, 2005
kl
cool cool as long got 1 group to help one cun...test drive one of the altezza in sri kembangan the other day...very good 6 speed manual with sun roof he tune with apexi neo somemore...first need to sell of my current car first then will look for it again if im lucky enough haha

wfhan

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
selangor
ya, don't be scared to own one... juz go trial to seek for william assistance if u need any parts...
and the altezza community in here are all friendly.. no worry one.

AE111_SEG

1,000 RPM
May 18, 2005
Putra Heights
yeah......me going to trial tomorrow for major service.:biggrin:
BTW what is the best spark plugs for altezza. Mine still using plugs installed in japan and the engine is a bit rough. Brand and type ?. anybody got recommendation

ARSSS

Known Member
Jul 17, 2006
I m using DENSO Iridium.. the engine running smooth & very good.. can try that..:biggrin:

shawn55

Known Member
Aug 5, 2006
ya iridium is not bad..but once you cool engine the combustion is not enough .l..

Bl@cK-TeZZ@

500 RPM
Apr 15, 2006
The Altezza is actually a Toyota..and therefore u can buy the parts easily from Wing Hin in Jalan Loke Yew. As for performance parts, you still can buy it from any of the performance part shops in Sunway (N1,KSP,..etc)
Or you have another option of buying direct from Japan via Auction Yahoo Japan and you can do it with Bidtrade or Japanbid..dont worry too much about parts bro. There are cars older than the Altezza (Supra and Aristo etc..) still popular among car enthusiast in Malaysia.
Hope it answer some part of yr question...
Not to mention too, u can buy parts also from bangsar Vision Auto. If they don't have it in store, they can order it direct from Japan for u!

Greytezza

1,000 RPM
Feb 6, 2007
Truly Asia
:wavey: Hey AE111_SEG...on behalf of the altezza guys ..welcome to the world of owning an Altezza.

Was nice to bump into u at Trial last Sat...if I did not see yr 2003 Altezza model I would not have believe it myself...:hmmmm:

Since now u have yr ride..we can meet up and yamcha in our area sometime...:tee:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all sifu-sifu,

As I know only waja, gen 2 and persona come with 4 engine mounting. So, may I know which is the best proton chassis to swap gsr turbo without any custom job just plug and play.

Thank you very much :)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience