Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

Putra 1996 EVO 3

cheechain

500 RPM
May 19, 2008
Putra 1996/1997 EVO 3

I am selling mY Putra 1996. With Evo 3 engine. Race chips. Boost controller, Turbo timer and Boost controller included.
RM24,000 only.

HOWEVER, IF ANY ONE LOOKING FOR STANDARD PUTRA AND WANTS TO CONVERT TO THEIR OWN DESIRED ENGINE CAN ALSO BUY MY CAR.

i WILL TAKE OUT THE ENGINE., YOU CAN JUST BUY THE CAR. RM15,000 ONLY. aS I AM CONVERTING MY ENGINE TO SATRIA GTI FOR RACING PURPOSE ONLY.

THANKS.

Last edited:

cheechain

500 RPM
May 19, 2008
Yes this is a legal on the road car. I am the second owner. I am swaping the engine to my race body. Selling of the car. I will replace an EVO 3 engine to you if you buy it at
RM24k. Or if you have your own half cut you can buy it at RM15,000.n I will do the engine endorsement for you. Bec some of you guys there looking for Putra body and wanted to convert it by yourself rite. So my deal will be the best deal.

Attachments

nazli

Known Member
Mar 27, 2006
bro cheechain..u email me to swap with my satria evo..is't ? i do not understand the dealing..u want swap with putra evo 3 or what?:confused:

cheechain

500 RPM
May 19, 2008
o.k here it goes again for all... I am swaping my engine now in my Putra to my Satria GTI. (race body) for track use only. So the putra will be without the engine. RM15,000. You must get your own half cut. Just add RM1000 i will do the conversion for you.

If any one wants whatever engine I can put in for you with new half cut. New engine Number will be endorsed by me too. The price will be RM24,000.

Thanks 0193185319

boi

Known Member
Sep 4, 2008
ok bro...i just wanna ask something...loan still available right but must be below than 18k...lat say if i want to take the body only, is it can transfer ownership easily coz we must send to puspakom bfre change ownership right?...interested buyer here...

Nov 23, 2008
yo bro, engine u want to use for ur rally car rite?.
ok i have my old stock engine from my putra.

here is the deal.. fix my stock engine into ur car.. how much u gonne give? and how much loan and how fast can i get it? as this car is for a friends birthday gift.. mail me or msg me at [email protected]

hope to hear from u

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi, to all Sifu. i faced this problems since yesterday. the ABS and the Handbrake lights constant illuminated since yesterday. Since today is a Deepavali Public Holiday, so, i plan to send my car to Toyota SC for checking because my car is still under warranty. i also went to other workshop today to check and see whether my car chassis or brake part got problems or not. but the boss told me that my car everything goes well and seem like nothing happen to my car. we also tried to reset the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience