WTS: Wira GSR, EG9 B18C, Putra 1.8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

WTS: Wira GSR, EG9 B18C, Putra 1.8

k4rnage

May 26, 2014
Hi Guys, :itsme:

New on board here at ZeroToHundred...I have a couple of cars for sale that were old projects together with my father. Trying out to post here as there are more enthusiasts here. Here are some of the details with photographs of the cars in the attachment. :biggrin:

1) Thomas Cup Edition Wira GSR 1.8

- This is a fully completed project with a really solid engine, very well maintained and very seldom on use.
- Some key stuffs; Upgraded to TD05, AFC installed, RSM installed, leather seats, etc.
- Price at RM19,800 Negotiable pls call to inquire.

2) Honda Civic EG9 B18C
- Only engine has been transplanted with LSD gearbox, engine is very new and untouched.
- Perfect for those seeking to fabricate with bodykit, new paint, engine upgrades etc.
- Price at RM23,900 Negotiable pls call to inquire.

3) Proton Putra 1.8 DOHC
- Fully stock car with pretty decent condition.
- Perfect for people seeking for this legendary model to tune, upgrade, etc.
- Price at RM17,800 Negotiable pls call to inquire.

Seeing that I may not be able to explain some of these in detail, do call my father instead @ Thomas - 0172170118 thanks!!

Attachments

Last edited:

k4rnage

May 26, 2014
Unfortunately the car isn't with me. But assure you its in original condition with a superb engine breathing inside. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The Hybrids will Attack Sepang next Sunday! (May 20th) - We've just added a new, all green and eco Sports Hybrid Class within the TIMETOATTACK 2012. Recognizing the recent increase in Hybrid ownership, especially with the inception of the new Honda CR-Z taking hybrid performance to the next level, we feel it's about time they get their own segment in motorsports...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience