Proton Satria 1.6 Auto with 6mths warranty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

Proton Satria 1.6 Auto with 6mths warranty

kal1385

Jan 10, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Hi everyone..I would like to sell my proton satria as below after 7 years of ownership..the specs are as follow

Proton Satria 1.6(A)

with 6 MONTHS WARRANTY for ENGINE and GEARBOX

Manufactured and Registered Year 2000
Original engine
just overhauled engine 28.3.11
just changed new gearbox 28.3.11
just serviced aircond
complete re-wiring
new throttle body
radiator serviced
new timing belt
new brake pads
got all receipts for work done as proof for your confidence
all repairs done by experienced foreman who have knowledge in automobile engineering and powershifts. he run a huge workshop who also repair foreign vehicles.

EXTERIOR
CUSTOM bodykit and special diamond blue paint
Original Eagle Eye Projector lamp
fog lamp
flash brake light integrated with rear bumper
GTI dual exhaust
NEW body rubber panels for doors, windows and the roof
mivec foldable side mirrors
GTI antenna from japan

Interior
Electric Leather Semi-Bucket Seat(Toyota Supra seat)
Leather+Suede interior
Dashboard and door panels completely wrapped with PU black colour
Custom Arm rest (dual compartment)
Leather Waja Steering with radio controls and auto cruise controls
sound proof for roof and doors
changed floor carpet(dark blue)
changed ceiling carpet grey colour with 6 pillars and sun visor wrapped together
Leather wrapped gear and handbrake knob
new black power window switches
boot tray wrapped new black carpet cloth
original mivec door speaker covers
special speedometer background design with blue lighting

Electronics & ICE & Performance
RUST EVADER control system (anti rust system from USA)
->those who have satria and wira knows the body rust problem especially the roof. i never changed my roof. i repaired, painted the roof and install this device and it is still good until now. no more rust, bulging or holes. u will get this rust evader system together with the car. i will not take out.
Sony Explod Speakers
Crossover speakers
Pioneer CD player
K&N Air filter

I spent a lot of time and almost 20k to repair and refurbish my satria. The reason i'm selling now because want to get a bigger car with four doors. This is one different satria. Even the door closing sound is solid. Serious interested buyers are welcomed to test drive the car to feel the difference. Selling price is rm25.9k and negotiable.

pm me if interested..location of car is at selayang.

thank you

Attachments

Last edited:

bugbear1986

Known Member
Apr 22, 2006
nice car u've there.. ;)
somehow the rust evader interests me alot.. can sell tht unit to me? :burnout:

kal1385

Jan 10, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
thanks for the comment. i do sell the rust evader by the way..but have to check the stock first as its very limited. you are interested to buy?

---------- Post added 04-20-2011 at 12:46 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was 04-19-2011 at 07:39 PM ----------

bump...

kal1385

Jan 10, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
hey bro, nice car... but 25k a little high for a satria 1.6.. have seen GTi's and mivec's go for around that price.. :) good luck anyway
thanks bro

price little high because the car fully repaired and comes with warranty la bro..plus it has show car features..i really love driving this satria:driver:..very smooth and powerful and comfortable interiors. no engine vibration..noise and all those craps..

sure there are cheaper satrias but who knows wat repairs u have to spend for right? and who gives warranty? anyway the price still negotiable la for serious buyer...

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Could you tell me what you did to your meter panel? Are those EL lights? And could you pm price of the rust evader?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

It was only a matter of time before the game of one-upmanship borne the successor to the eight-speed transmission and ZF have now introduced the world’s first nine-speed transmission that will surely further improve fuel economy and has been designed to fit multiple uses of transversely mounted engines.

ZF claims the transmission will be able to improve fuel economy by up to 16 per cent in comparison to...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience