Proton Saga Lmst 05' - Perawan Yellow - Low Mileage. Very Good condition. Modified.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

Proton Saga Lmst 05' - Perawan Yellow - Low Mileage. Very Good condition. Modified.

DARREN 883

Known Member
Dec 4, 2004
Re: Proton Saga Lmst 05' - Perawan Yellow - Low Mileage. Very Good condition. Modifie

WoW!!! U good bro... yr preview is good .. all the best.

27needles

Aug 23, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Re: Proton Saga Lmst 05' - Perawan Yellow - Low Mileage. Very Good condition. Modifie

Thanks Darren, appreciate it. Do spread the word :) Cheers!

Veloc

3,000 RPM
May 19, 2010
Sabah

Good list of humble, nevertheless daily drive friendly mods. Straightforward and detailed description. And this shows that you don't need an expensive car to be fun to drive. I love your car and the mods with it. And that muffler you got is actually a good one. I was hunting for it back then when I still own my wira :)

All I can say is that you are a person who truly knows how to modify your car exactly for the purpose that you want.

DracBrax

Known Member
Jun 21, 2013
Kuala Lumpur

That review was good. And the Saga looks well maintained and nice. Best of luck with the sales :)

27needles

Aug 23, 2009
Kuala Lumpur

Am humbled by your comments Veloc, thank you for the appreciation and kind words!

And thank you DragBrax!

Cheers!

AlucarD

1,000 RPM
Jan 15, 2004

Good luck on you sale. All car for sale ads should take a page or two from you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

just need some reference,since now everything price raising,everything also need calculate to be smart user^^
will u start using lower grade stuff or keep using the regular stuff to maintance ur car?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience