Proton Saga / Iswara

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
dear all sifu,i m driving a saga aeroback year 2005. the only problem of my ride is engine/exhaust smell in cabin especially when i rev the car. I've been suffer from the exhaust smell for more than 1 yr. Can anyone help me pls!!! if possible please email or add me via [email protected] THX..:adore:
its the air vent, u switch it to circulating.....and if it still comes in maybe something not rite in yr ventilation system, get proton svc ctr to check , dangerous inhaling those gas ya...

ayell

500 RPM
Jun 18, 2004
Segamat JHR
Hi Guys,

Seems that I have not been posting here for sometime dy.. cause was saving money for my new car project. :).. anyway.. lets discuss about this new project.

I'm planing to add things into my 4G15P engine.

1.> High Camshaft.
2.> Adjustable Camshaft
3.> Alluminium Lightweight Pulley.
4.> Installation charges

I realized that some of you here have already "pasang" it.. can advise me the price of the items you bought and from where? I need to know the budget so i can plan :)

Thanks guys.. appreciate it :)

Regards,

Zackery

p/s : if you wanna see my project car.. PM me and I will post you the link :)
Try to visit here, www.ftzoneracing.com I purchased most of my upgrade from here. This guy also forumer here in zth. I not really know his price is cheaper or not but I can vouch this guy is reliable and trustworthy.

Last edited:

woo3809

May 1, 2007
its the air vent, u switch it to circulating.....and if it still comes in maybe something not rite in yr ventilation system, get proton svc ctr to check , dangerous inhaling those gas ya...
but my car's air vent was no longer usable,2 yrs ago i sent my car to an aircond services shop due to unwanted smell (exhaust smell for others car or rubbish smell) coming into my car's cabin through the aircond vent. So the mechanic help me to shill up any possible "holes nearby the engine"that can cause the smell from coming into the cabin. It work for a while but after a few months i realized that when i rev my car, there's a very heavy engine smell coming in especially on the driver seat. I've change the door rubbers (both front doors only) but it did work. In fact i did tried to ask a few shops in puchong and serdang but none of them know how to fix it. Can Proton Svc ctr be trusted????:hmmmm: Do u hav any recommended shop that i can go to?

woo3809

May 1, 2007
what the age of your car? Any chances there are some hole behind ur dashboard?
4 yrs old. I did ask the mechanic to check but they told me all possible holes already been covered. Really dun know how can the engine smell come into the cabin. :banghead:

Mar 21, 2008
Since I am driving back my old junk while my nissan in workshop fixing, I join u guys crazy in this thread as well

Car : Iswara 1993
Engine : 4G15 (Taken from wira year 2000, mitsubishi made, 12 valve)
Mod : Ligthen flywheel, exedy clutch, lightened crank pulley, skim head, 4G18 stroker kit, GAB AVCS absobers with stock LMST springs
Tyres : Falken + Goodyear (rubbish gripless tyres)
Rim : SSW 14"

Output : 95bhp / 140nm @ 35000rpm

kweng84

2,000 RPM
Dec 22, 2005
PUCHONG
www.zerotohundred.com
Since I am driving back my old junk while my nissan in workshop fixing, I join u guys crazy in this thread as well

Car : Iswara 1993
Engine : 4G15 (Taken from wira year 2000, mitsubishi made, 12 valve)
Mod : Ligthen flywheel, exedy clutch, lightened crank pulley, skim head, 4G18 stroker kit, GAB AVCS absobers with stock LMST springs
Tyres : Falken + Goodyear (rubbish gripless tyres)
Rim : SSW 14"

Output : 95bhp / 140nm @ 35000rpm
wow...35000rpm??

Linuz

Mar 10, 2009
the best way for reducing consumption for iswara is install air compressor and it is the cheap way than change the fuel intake sys to fuel injection...

Bump: the best way for reducing consumption for iswara is install air compressor and it is the cheap way than change the fuel intake sys to fuel injection...

Bump: the best way for reducing consumption for iswara is install air compressor and it is the cheap way than change the fuel intake sys to fuel injection...

p_zi80

Apr 13, 2006
Halo all sifooos......

Anybody know about iswara standard alarm wiring diagram? For Iswara '96 and Iswara '06 version. Coz my Iswara (96) got into flood last year and yesterday I just bought 2nd hand Iswara (06) basic alarm. The socket not same. I'm trying to DIY first, if cannot make it have to send to acc shop. :biggrin:

Tq.

Bump: Halo all sifooos......

Anybody know about iswara standard alarm wiring diagram? For Iswara '96 and Iswara '06 version. Coz my Iswara (96) got into flood last year and yesterday I just bought 2nd hand Iswara (06) basic alarm. The socket not same. I'm trying to DIY first, if cannot make it have to send to acc shop. :biggrin:

Tq.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

good day guys,im using B16B engine i wanna change those standard extractor and i saw several custom made/brand selling in mudah.com.my but i dunno which one to choose.im prefer those custom made than those from "kedai potong" coz is too costly,its just for my daily use..4-2-1 is my choice.does anyone can suggest me which brand,few brand around and i dunno which one is better.thank for the help.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience