Cars for sale

Proton Perdana (M) V6 Twin Turbo

horsepower?
stock hp 220hp on engine, on wheel less than that. but havent dyno before.

---------- Post added at 03:39 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:37 PM ----------

Found your Atos adi bro!? Really never expect so much goodies in your car bro. Such a sleeper :top:
not many goodies la...so so only.......there are many other owners that own a much more
powerful perdana compared to mine...:sleep:

---------- Post added at 03:42 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:39 PM ----------

Wah... that's a damn long list.

Can't afford Evo my ass. :thefinger: Looking at the things you have on this car you could've bought that Evo cash!
still cannot leh...i can only afford wiralution. evolution still a long way to go.....:rofl:

---------- Post added at 03:46 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:42 PM ----------

Big bump for my mate right here.. Powerful monster. :biggrin:
thanks bro....but i still envy those 4pot of yours.....:adore:

p3jal

Jan 20, 2007
yea yea..sold already bro. nvm. still got another e6 bro =) hehehe

wat course are u taking now? business i suppose? it up to u to decide, i almost made my way into TOC. but decided to pursue my studies in business. if u have both even better.
I took business subjects last year and the results are quite bad. Therefore, I think I had to change into some other course now. However, in these few days lately, my family is not encouraging me to go for automotive college. So, now I had to consider taking up course from social science courses.

i was exactly like u.....but my parents told me to pursue my studies in what i like the most, wanted to go into TOC, but i like marketing, therefore i went into CIM (Chartered Institute in Marketing).

I see. For me, I did quite well in English back in school so I think I'll go for a degree/diploma in english language. Or maybe psychology since I liked that too. I hope that choosing either of these two courses will give me a better future than going for automotive college.

no matter wat u choose bro, u must 1st set your priorities straight then follow your instinct....but if u ask me, i will suggest u to continue your business studies since you're half way there.......

My business studies ended last year already. I was taking STPM with business subjects.

last time i using the ngk platinium figure 5 then today i change to ngk irridium figure 6... and my car now the tempature is normal but my water spare tank is more than last time.. last time is at the max line now is near the cap of the plastic tank... is it ok for my car if i using figure 6? thanx for all sifu..