Proton 4G13/4G15....Satria/Wira/Saga

khguan

4,000 RPM
Aug 17, 2004
Seri Kembangan
fotopic.net
tofu,
alrite.. just got the GTi piping installed.. extended the piping about 4" longer to fit into my car. The catcon position replaced with a plug n play midbox.

Compared to my rojak WiSE mandrel piping... this new setup is more quiet than the previous one. The sound is exactly like stock standard even when revved hard. I like that! Power delivery is smoother and slightly more powerful.

Later will plan to do thermal wrap for the entire piping.

magoo24

Oct 16, 2008
hye guys....
i just got a 10 years old wira 4g13.so im planning to upgrade it slowly.
my fren sugest to change the extractor 1st.which extractor is suitable for my engine..
other suggestion for me to start?:biggrin:

tofu_manic

1,000 RPM
Jan 11, 2007
tofu,
alrite.. just got the GTi piping installed.. extended the piping about 4" longer to fit into my car. The catcon position replaced with a plug n play midbox.

Compared to my rojak WiSE mandrel piping... this new setup is more quiet than the previous one. The sound is exactly like stock standard even when revved hard. I like that! Power delivery is smoother and slightly more powerful.

Later will plan to do thermal wrap for the entire piping.
hehe this one really undercover 'stocknia' :driver:

wats next? methanol-water injection? hehe dat would be nice

hye guys....
i just got a 10 years old wira 4g13.so im planning to upgrade it slowly.
my fren sugest to change the extractor 1st.which extractor is suitable for my engine..
other suggestion for me to start?:biggrin:
fuel price go down a bit straightaway decide to upgrade liao ar LoL just kidding hehehe

go with the more familiar brand names, like zenden, hotbits, and the more expensive one, powerzone, almost rm 400, the other 2 i cant remember

Cheers! Do hapdet once uve got it installed

GT_AUTO

3,000 RPM
Oct 25, 2005
K.Trg
www.facebook.com
4-2-1 is good for street use.if i'm not mistaken hotbits price increase liow.
btw,i've seen powerzone extractor before at eneos.ihmo,it's not that good.
all powerzone extractor r crush bend.don't shoot me pls those p/z kaki.

hAz

Known Member
Feb 17, 2007
bro, wat do u mean by good for street use?
newbie here
:biggrin:

craziqbal

Known Member
Mar 23, 2006
he means good for everyday use as the 4-2-1 extractor is more suited for low-mid rev range while the 4-1 is more to higher revs..btol ka sifoo? I'm also learning..

magoo24

Oct 16, 2008
owh like that.so im going for 4-2-1..
what about diameter for my 4g13?

highbeam

Oct 6, 2008
if u wanna change 4 2 1 make sure it branded stuff etc hotbits or powerzone extactor
becoz others cap ayam are suck!!increase fc n one more cap ayam dont give the power that u want.trust me!!!

tofu_manic

1,000 RPM
Jan 11, 2007
he means good for everyday use as the 4-2-1 extractor is more suited for low-mid rev range while the 4-1 is more to higher revs..btol ka sifoo? I'm also learning..
yap generally it is like this, generally 4-2-1 has a broader useable powerband, compared to the 4-1

owh like that.so im going for 4-2-1..
what about diameter for my 4g13?
u mean exhaust piping? 1.6 to 1.7 inches should be fine

yap it is crush bent, the newer batch are mandrel bent though, they havent officially advertised the newer version for the 4g13/15

khguan

4,000 RPM
Aug 17, 2004
Seri Kembangan
fotopic.net
tofu,
WMI?? nah.. not worth the money for NA car... if got turbo then it is worth the money as u can see better performance increment...

next would be electronics... most probably E-Manage next year... this year broke already.. hhehe..

i'm enjoying my "stock" car rite now.. hehe :driver:

GT_AUTO

3,000 RPM
Oct 25, 2005
K.Trg
www.facebook.com
bro, wat do u mean by good for street use?
newbie here
:biggrin:
check out craziqbal post.

yup...ur right bro and no,i'm not sifoo...hehehe.still learning too.
if u wanna change 4 2 1 make sure it branded stuff etc hotbits or powerzone extactor
becoz others cap ayam are suck!!increase fc n one more cap ayam dont give the power that u want.trust me!!!
learn from experience i see.hehehe.....yup,don't buy those crap cheap extractor.
it will rob ur horsie.
yap it is crush bent, the newer batch are mandrel bent though, they havent officially advertised the newer version for the 4g13/15
opsss....really?sorry i haven't seen the new 1 yet.:banghead:

tofu_manic

1,000 RPM
Jan 11, 2007
tofu,
WMI?? nah.. not worth the money for NA car... if got turbo then it is worth the money as u can see better performance increment...

next would be electronics... most probably E-Manage next year... this year broke already.. hhehe..

i'm enjoying my "stock" car rite now.. hehe :driver:
broke ar...haha wat to do...at least got 'stock' car to play with

seeing u all playing with fuel regulators, ecus, etc. etc., im really tempted to go the 'efi' route...hmmm....but may not be with the 4g15...hmm see lah, all depends on budget

opsss....really?sorry i haven't seen the new 1 yet.:banghead:
lol wat sorry sorry :P

powerzone has not officially announced or advertised their new headers, dont even know whether their other outlets (other than the one at glenmarie) are stocking the new ones