Proton 4G13/4G15....Satria/Wira/Saga

afmarsyal

Known Member
Nov 20, 2008
agreed..i've consulted with sifu tofu b4..that's why i put aside BOT and BOSC project..so anyone interested with mmc injection transplant? i think standard carb system oso can exchange with me provided you add some money for me to buy dcoe..hehehehe :evil:

further more, mmc ecu can piggy back, safc, afc neo, rsm and so much more..recommended for turbo or supercharger upgrade.. (ceh myself oso dont BOT or BOSC, want to poison people :P)

Last edited:

jon_fnd

Known Member
Jan 1, 2009
salam.

how to mod 4g92 SOCH to 2.0 stroker kit. Can use perdana se thing inside?

biz-da-tech

500 RPM
Jan 21, 2006
here is 4g15 and 13 thread la bro :X lol

afmarsyal.

is 2nd hand turbo with whole set la...

selling for 1k. is real dirt cheap. blowoff, air filter, IHI turbo, no injector, banana, piping, and l2 or l5 intercooler i forget.

from above u have to change is injector and intercooler and slightly a few piping. cost no more den 600RM i think? the most expensive is BANANA only. since he sell along banana with above package 1k Rm are real dirt cheap.

the cheapest i saw is like 2.5k

afmarsyal

Known Member
Nov 20, 2008
guess that will be my next option..but seriously, i'm more for n/a.. :) if going for turbo, will powerone rising rate fuel regulator compensate the lack of piggyback?

uncle fred, something wrong with 4g1series forum ka? why cannot log in? need to check if somebody interested maa...

Last edited:

afmarsyal

Known Member
Nov 20, 2008
haih..so difficult la to find twin dcoe for 4g1x..okeh la, searching in mudah, got more 4 throttle on sale at half the price of dcoe..what is needed if going for it?

i also looked around for rising rate fuel pressure regulator..turn out to be most common mod for mat saleh going force induction route..most common type is malpassi..stumble across that set here, selling for less than rm250.00..value buy for turbo..

working principle very simple..more positive vacuum higher spring pushing valve, higher fuel presure..

also come across a website, i don't know how to bookmark, stating that for a engine producing 200hp, fuel pump must be able to pump 100lbs fuel per hour..meaning our 155lph fuel pump still sufficient?

to find the website stated above, type malpassi rising rate fuel regulator..should be on first and second page..

noob here with no hands on experience..

labulabi

Known Member
Feb 12, 2009
else you can opted for modified stock carb. not too far off from dcoe IMHO(still,dcoe is better)

...and throw the injection kits to me:biggrin:

afmarsyal

Known Member
Nov 20, 2008
hehehehe..rm200 can get aisin carb plus manifold edi at half cut..
that's why wanna go for some flashing 4 trompet in the hood maa..

---------- Post added at 11:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:59 AM ----------

also come across a website, i don't know how to bookmark, stating that for a engine producing 200hp, fuel pump must be able to pump 100lbs fuel per hour..meaning our 155lph fuel pump still sufficient?

noob here with no hands on experience..
wesite stating above figure : http://www.rceng.com/faq.aspx

labulabi

Known Member
Feb 12, 2009
if you were offering this during my dcoe days, i would've swap with you in an instance.. tofu is still loyal to them:wavey:

afmarsyal

Known Member
Nov 20, 2008
what happen to your dcoe? transfer to injection or still maintain carbie?

aiyah, 4 throttle toyota cannot go la for my car..earlier this evening kena gelak kaw2 by one pomen lor for asking this stupid question..guess have to digg for other option..

okeh, offer still standing.. :)

btw, BOT or BOSC is JPJ street legal or not?

if all cannot, what other transferrable mods can be done to the engine without tamperring the internals? don't want to spend so much on the internals..

Last edited:

tofu_manic

1,000 RPM
Jan 11, 2007
if you were offering this during my dcoe days, i would've swap with you in an instance.. tofu is still loyal to them:wavey:
hehe good carbs ma.....nice sound, nice response

aiyah, 4 throttle toyota cannot go la for my car..earlier this evening kena gelak kaw2 by one pomen lor for asking this stupid question..guess have to digg for other option..

okeh, offer still standing.. :)

btw, BOT or BOSC is JPJ street legal or not?

if all cannot, what other transferrable mods can be done to the engine without tamperring the internals? don't want to spend so much on the internals..
can go y cant go....go youtube, there is a 4g15 efi 4 throttle there....only thing is u gotta custom the intake manifold, and preferably go for a standalone....donno whether an emanage/unichip/dynojet will be enough or not, some hassles involved la...hehe

still street legal....previous PM test drove powerzone's supercharged perdana and gave 2 thumbsup hehe

afmarsyal

Known Member
Nov 20, 2008
guys..hehehehe..got brainwsh kaw2 again from my mechanic..told me my setup not wrong, all nice..problem is what i want..

he also advised me to :

1. use back small injector, at most 182cc..now too rich..made the engine lembab unnecessarily..
2. use back standard flywheel..he told me, my pick up now with skimmed supertouring flywheel good edi..if use standard should be better..furthermore the standard flywheel i used got cracked, surface, change new one or skim the flywheel face..
3. use 4g93p tb..bigger the better..but i seriously doubt this one..standard plenum opening just nice with 4g92p tb
4. put in AFPR..definately will help throughout rpm range..

guess the mods i made really sucks and doesn't complement each other..

what should i do, revert back or continue forward..if continue forward i think it's like trying to compensate the errors i made..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys, as promised, Part 3. This time let's take a walk through RH-9 Club's booth first. The Tokyo Auto Salon would not be complete without the guys from Rays in the picture. Here we can see them with Kazama Auto's widebodied drifty IS250. Heard it runs on 2JZ enjoy....<b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b>...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience