Project Z Week 2 : Disappointments and Enjoyments

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
Basically, it will be used in R&D. The donations are pretty much voluntary. If you see any spare part lying around and taking up your garage space, you could always feel free to donate. The car would be used in all ZTH related events, especially the upcoming TimeToAttack. It will be tweaked and tuned to achieve better lap times. Car will be used in all forms of charity, including proposed driving around unfortunate children around certain Racing Circuits in Malaysia.
That was quick! Well, I do have an F-Con IS lying about somewhere if you can make that work although I'm not sure but you're welcome to that. But it looks as though you're a long way off from ECUs and power upgrades. To be honest, I admire you optimism because that rust would make me run for the hills.

Good luck with the build dude. If and when the time comes PM me if you can find some use for the F-Con.

Kevin Lee

1,500 RPM
Jan 26, 2009
Kampar, Perak
I know the the chassis and body rust is a turn off, but nothing some good old welding can't fix.

Have you seen Wangan Midnight Racing? Although Anime and Manga are a bit fictionalised, these animations actually went through some proper thoughts with advices and research coming from people who actually raced. Just like Initial D, they had Keiichi Tsuchiya as their advisor.

In Episode 8 & 9, the Devil Z (Fairlady 240Z with L28, stroked to 3.1 litres with twin turbo) crashed pretty badly. There's this old body shop guy from Body Shop Sunday, who actually taught Akio to hammer his way through steel and aluminium. The same guys in Malaysia, (Playhouse Garage) is able to fabricate a new, stronger chassis to take on the newer RB series. I know it sounds unbelievable, but these guys have been building/rebuilding drift cars for others. Bangkai_jk will patronise soon and be able to attest to their qualities at work.

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
I know the the chassis and body rust is a turn off, but nothing some good old welding can't fix.

Have you seen Wangan Midnight Racing? Although Anime and Manga are a bit fictionalised, these animations actually went through some proper thoughts with advices and research coming from people who actually raced. Just like Initial D, they had Keiichi Tsuchiya as their advisor.

In Episode 8 & 9, the Devil Z (Fairlady 240Z with L28, stroked to 3.1 litres with twin turbo) crashed pretty badly. There's this old body shop guy from Body Shop Sunday, who actually taught Akio to hammer his way through steel and aluminium. The same guys in Malaysia, (Playhouse Garage) is able to fabricate a new, stronger chassis to take on the newer RB series. I know it sounds unbelievable, but these guys have been building/rebuilding drift cars for others. Bangkai_jk will patronise soon and be able to attest to their qualities at work.
I don't doubt that you could get it done. I'm just saying you're definitely a lot more determined than I could possibly be. And I do hope that somehow you do manage to complete this under the target 50k. Even if it does go overbudget does not change the fact this is one hell of a project. I was serious about the F-Con btw. I've run out of spare parts, used to have loads but so far here and there help people out, some sold etc. You know how it is.

Kevin Lee

1,500 RPM
Jan 26, 2009
Kampar, Perak
[PIMPIN];1063551443 said:
I don't doubt that you could get it done. I'm just saying you're definitely a lot more determined than I could possibly be. And I do hope that somehow you do manage to complete this under the target 50k. Even if it does go overbudget does not change the fact this is one hell of a project. I was serious about the F-Con btw. I've run out of spare parts, used to have loads but so far here and there help people out, some sold etc. You know how it is.
[PIMPIN] , one day you'd find a project that you will be patient enough to deal with it. Trust me on this, one day when the modding days are over, you'd settle down with the slow-mo restoration projects! LOL. I've experienced this with the Honda S600, so I can say, patience and strategy is key. A lot of people would overlook the possibilities of rescuing a junk car like this, but hey, I'm gonna prove that we, as Malaysians, are able to do it and I hope it will be a Speedhunters worthy project, so seriously, any forms of donations are welcomed, anything related to or could assist in the build would be great. I realised I'm still far away of having reputation like the other big magazines out there who could get sponsors at the snap at the fingers, but then again, let's show that, Zerotohundred.com is back in town and we are gonna rock your world!

njh

Mar 22, 2008
I have no money to donate but I can offer my time to ya if you really need one manpower.. *FOC*

Kevin Lee

1,500 RPM
Jan 26, 2009
Kampar, Perak
um the latest update is on the front page? haha

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

wheres my post????

nvm...post again...

how much 4 dohc 4g91 cam?262?272?

regrind o new?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience