Products with wrong spelling?

Apache91120

Known Member
Aug 25, 2014
Klang
A few years ago when Dato' Seri Hishamuddin wanted to stress more on English language studies in schools, many people including MPs objected him. Now you see what happened! Hehe!

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
This one is good......:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 03:40 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:39 PM ----------

A few years ago when Dato' Seri Hishamuddin wanted to stress more on English language studies in schools, many people including MPs objected him. Now you see what happened! Hehe!
Good, Now can join China mah!.....hhahhahahahhahah:biggrin:

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Why so much discrimination against China? You do realize they have Cambridge graduates as well right.. Wondering if they have English teacher in China? Seriously? Really "katak di bawah tempurung".

China's got the largest number of Ferraris, Maseratis, Porsches etc. on the road.. I've not seen Bugattis yet.

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
That is correct about the huge ownerships of Supercars in China. This tells that China's economy is growing leaps and bound.
But I can't understand why......that they have "neglected" English, so important in business transaction big or small?
Don't they know that business deal can be made or broken due to poor English??

If they could afford big cars (oversea birthgiving, lavish holiday trips, staying in million dollar residence), I think they could afford hiring someone with decent English command to spell-check and correct their product's label, advertisment, right?

Heck, Spelling-check is even available in Microsoft Words? Simple use of English-dictionary?, and free-endless information from World Wide Web??

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
If spelling wrong or grammar can understand, but as for topic was not spelling error but wrong word being used......Angle and Anger.....:sleep::biggrin:

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Vr4
Gentlemen,

I've inherited a Proton Wira VR4 from my brother and the engine condition is kind a working okay. But there are several problems occurs recently in the system (I think so) and I don't know what is it.

When I'm on accelerate and hit the clutch instantly (i.e change gear or slowing down), the engine will shut off. It happens often. Does it have to do anything with its throttle body?

Then the engine jerking when it hit >5500 rpm (boost @ 0.6) and now it happen @...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience